Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    I gives Chief a non gay hug.

I'd break his ankles, though.

And his jumper is broker then my 78 Pinto.

Just sayin....
    Returns the same non gay hug to SP50. To save myself from the embarassment of bein broken down by SP, I'd take this 9 strapped to my leg, put a hole in his thigh, and gimp him for the next 30 days. Try and cross THAT over buddy. And my jumper is alot like your pinto. It takes 30 minutes to warm up, but once its goin you can ride that mutherfuker all day long on a quarter tank.

How you been big head?

Comment

• what up .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
        what up .
        Whats goin on R-Dub? How you been bruh?

Comment

• Gonna drink meself stupid tonight.

Comment

• What's on tap tonight? Beer I'm bringing to a party:

Then its either

OR

Comment

• Holy **** I;m still buzzing out and I already feeling my hangover setting in. BAD TIMES.

Comment

• Just got back, had a few drinks. I thought once football season ended Id stop drinking on Sundays. Well, at the very least I haven't been eating like a slob.

Comment

• Where the bloody 'ell is Walt Liquor? I know he's on that corn whiskey right about now.

Comment

• I had this for the first time, Before-After, a dopplebock from Lithuania. 12.0abv and only $1.49 a bottle. It was surprisingly bland and inoffensive, but not good either. It was really flat which was off putting. But check it out, the "Before After" concept is pretty clever NOTE: The bottle I had was reversed. That is, the "BEFORE" part label was right side up and the "AFTER" part was upside down. This photo from the net has it the other way around.

Comment

Working...
                    X