No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dough401 View Post
    Hate working on Sundays but gotta do it now time for a drink!
    Good stuff to drink.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• The XO Brandy is good considering it goes for $6.99US a pint.

I am drunk.

GIANTS!!!!

Comment

• Jack and coke for the night, and a "stranglah" sighting.

Chop up imminent.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Jack and coke for the night, and a "stranglah" sighting.

Chop up imminent.
          I'm not drinking but I took 2 xanbars earlier and feel really sedated.

I stood up and was like whoa.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Luckily for you I don't think there's really a requirement in "drunk lang" to stick to the rules : We value physical impairment of all varities.

'Twas nice to chop it up with you last night, Run. Even better to see you're down to do it again tonight, and knowing that the stranglah is about to make an appearance.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Luckily for you I don't think there's really a requirement in "drunk lang" to stick to the rules : We value physical impairment of all varities.

'Twas nice to chop it up with you last night, Run. Even better to see you're down to do it again tonight, and knowing that the stranglah is about to make an appearance.
              Where is he anyways.

He sent me a cp message like 2 months ago but I never see him post.

Comment

• He's on his way, he just hit me up a few minutes ago. Being that this isn't the first time this has happened, I'm going on record here and publicly stating that I'm drunk lang's biggest "mangler draw". Meaning I have a knack for drawing him out of retirement when I'm throwing down in this very thread.

Comment

• Lets do this shit.

Comment

• And Grand Champ is probably going to miss all the action, but it wouldn't be the first time he missed out on action.

Where the **** is Pea, Chief, and Derranged when you need 'em?

Comment

• Welcome home, mang. You caught me at the midway point, but I still have plenty of fight left in me for the night.

Comment

Working...
                      X