Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mersey View Post
    I have work in 20 minutes, hate Monday mornings
    You'll be alright.

Just do me a favor and don't let anticipation of obligations worry you. waste of fking time.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
      Beam will give you a country kick in the jewels if you're not careful. That is just written somewhere on a redneck's grave.
      QFT. I'm more of a Jack guy, myself. But Jim doesn't get enough credit for his ability to skull**** you before you even know what happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I was rocking my long hair at that time, too. I must've looked a goddamn mess when you factor that in with the floating chiva.
        Long hair too? Aw shit, drunk, lankyass mullethead KTFO in the pool wit a partially smoked cigar floatin around while he chills in a raft, mp3 player n Beam bottle, don't come out til the next day. And the pool wasn't even yours.

That shit is gangsta.

Comment

• Run, what happened with you, my man? You're different lately. Philosophical, even. And making a **** load of sense, whatever it was, I'm digging the vibe you're putting out there.

Comment

QFT. I'm more of a Jack guy, myself. But Jim doesn't get enough credit for his ability to skull**** you before you even know what happened.
            I've noticed that Gentleman jack is like a declawed version of both of those for some reason. It's still worth drinking but lacks ferocity compared.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Run, what happened with you, my man? You're different lately. Philosophical, even. And making a **** load of sense, whatever it was, I'm digging the vibe you're putting out there.
              I think it's because I escaped legal trouble which was pending.

It had me on edge and really fearful to an extent.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                Long hair too? Aw shit, drunk, lankyass mullethead KTFO in the pool wit a partially smoked cigar floatin around while he chills in a raft, mp3 player n Beam bottle, don't come out til the next day. And the pool wasn't even yours.

That shit is gangsta.
                Lets get this straight right here, right now : I've NEVER had a mullet. Not even when I was a kid, that **** was popular, and my older brother went and got one.

Everything else is entirely spot-on, though.

I pretty much took over that pool every summer while I was dating that girl. Her parents were super busy as was most of her family apart from the ones my age, so there were only like....6-8 people in her family who had time for pool parties. So I took it upon myself to organize all those gatherings for the 18-30 crowd.

If that pool could talk.....Seriously. The stuff that went down in that damn pool is just legendary.

Comment

Cloud 9, I know that feelin.

You motherfuckers are gettin me that much more lit wit your posts alone.

Comment

It had me on edge and really fearful to an extent.
                    I figured there had to be a trigger for it, as there almost always is. I've been a bit more philosophical as of late for reasons of my own, as well. So I'm enjoying that vibe you're putting out, because I'm right there with you in a sense.

Great stuff, Run.

Comment

Lets get this straight right here, right now : I've NEVER had a mullet. Not even when I was a kid, that **** was popular, and my older brother went and got one.

Everything else is entirely spot-on, though.

I pretty much took over that pool every summer while I was dating that girl. Her parents were super busy as was most of her family apart from the ones my age, so there were only like....6-8 people in her family who had time for pool parties. So I took it upon myself to organize all those gatherings for the 18-30 crowd.

If that pool could talk.....Seriously. The stuff that went down in that damn pool is just legendary.
                      My mind's racin right now, tryna come up wit a girl I fucked wit who had a pool. I'm drawin a blank.

All I got is raidin the fridge at my bitches' houses. Fuckin in mommy n daddy's bed was a novelty that wore off quick, but somehow, eatin their food was cool. I dunno why, but I'll take it.

Comment

Working...
                      X