No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
    I was close!! You need to bring it. Haha. SA is diverse as shyt.
    Yea you was. Will do bruh. Say bruh they jackin boyz fa they elbows in SA? I got a Pearl LeSaber on 17in 4's and plan on gettin a 1973-4 Buick Centurion droppa on 20in 4's before me and Mrs. Chief add on to the familia(gotta get mah toys in order). Tryin to get a grasp on mah surroundins. We been lookin at UC and Converse.

Comment

• RIP Messy Mya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! True ass **** fa sho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Yea you was. Will do bruh. Say bruh they jackin boyz fa they elbows in SA? I got a Pearl LeSaber on 17in 4's and plan on gettin a 1973-4 Buick Centurion droppa on 20in 4's before me and Mrs. Chief add on to the familia(gotta get mah toys in order). Tryin to get a grasp on mah surroundins. We been lookin at UC and Converse.
        You good with UC and Converse is good but some fishy dudes in there. Tell me the rims...

Comment

• Comment

You good with UC and Converse is good but some fishy dudes in there. Tell me the rims...
            Pretty much like mine but mines is pearl white. My pic are on my old phone, and I aint take um off before I traded in my ol phone fa my new one.

Comment

Thassssss Whut Im talkin bout ya heard meh!!!!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Pretty much like mine but mines is pearl white. My pic are on my old phone, and I aint take um off before I traded in my ol phone fa my new one.

You got them spokes... Not gonna lie... anywhere you go it will turn heads and probably so wrong heads. As long as you ain't showboating in SA, you good. Them 81's, 84's???

I just saw the white walls. Haha

Comment

• Manning to the Redskin's?

Might make some sense.

Comment

You got them spokes... Not gonna lie... anywhere you go it will turn heads and probably so wrong heads. As long as you ain't showboating in SA, you good. Them 81's, 84's???

I just saw the white walls. Haha
                      I got 84z on a Pearl 2K4 LeSabre. I got some 22in blades that I go back and forth with so, I might give the 17in 4'z to mah best friend, and get 20in 4'z for the Buick droppa that I plan on gettin, whist puttin the 22in blades back on the pearl buick. I more an likely wouldnt pull the 4's out till the weekend, and just ride the blades durin the week.

Very similar to what she looks like on her blades(damn near looks dead on).

Comment

Working...
                      X