Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think that's gonna happen, not without Burrito breath's secret weapon.

Comment

• I plan on drinking this whole thing tonight during the fights

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        What are your thoughts on vomiting in a woman's anus through a funnel?
        If she suffers from la gapus rectus and the vomiter can keep himself steady, they wouldn't need a funnel. If the vomiter is you and an aids-carrier skin has his butt spread open with both hands, rectally hungry for the vomit.. You might cause it to spill on the floor, being overly anxious.

...and then, of course, offer ****-vomit via a different type of funnel as consolation.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
          If she suffers from la gapus rectus and the vomiter can keep himself steady, they wouldn't need a funnel. If the vomiter is you and an aids-carrier skin has his butt spread open with both hands, rectally hungry for the vomit.. You might cause it to spill on the floor, being overly anxious.

...and then, of course, offer ****-vomit via a different type of funnel as consolation.
          I'm not into men, aid carriers or vomiting.

You're a sick person.

Comment

• Drunk stupid last night, drunk stupid tonight. **** it, imma start right now

:3some: case to join?

Comment

• Get him the fuck outta your avatar faggot.

Comment

• Not quite there yet, Bu I be gettin' my drunk on. Best believe dat.

Comment

• Laddie knows how to throw down.

I just woke up from a much needed 12 hour hibernation, I'm going to take a shower, eat something, and get my drink on around fight time.

Comment

• Spring of '05, Lad...

Post pics of yourself.

Comment

• Apparently Fosters is Australian for piss.

Comment

Working...
                      X