Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just tiger woods 12 for the PS move and Im makin my character, **** scans your face and everything LOL...

Gotta wake up in the am to goto my aunts memorial service... :/ ... ****ty weekend so throwin a few back and golfin in the livin room

Comment

• That was the first hangover I had since I was 19. I must be getting old or some ****. My liver feels like Arguello in the late rounds against Pryor, lately.

Comment

• Damn bringer I forgot about that thread

Comment

• Sorry to hear about your aunt, Reed. That's not lame internet cliche' either, truly sorry to hear about your loss. Mortality is a b*tch, a bitter, cold, unyielding b*tch. It's like an ex wife that has Johnny Cochran in her corner, only instead of taking half of your ****, she takes every-damn-thing you have.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            Damn bringer I forgot about that thread
            I did, too, actually. Until I was cooking it up, and the smell hit me. I don't know if it was the enticing aroma, or what, but for some reason, that goddamn thread was the first thought that popped into my mind.

Comment

• Yeah I'm sorry about your aunt reedy. But I wouldn't worry because we're all going to go one way or another.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Lmao, hilarious when you think about it... For those of us that spend enough time on here, you find yourself telling one of your friends or your girl..." yeah that reminds me of this thread someone made on my boxing forum..."

Thanks bro... 66 years old, her husband died 7 years ago at 58... Walked into work healthy as ever and dropped dead from an aneuryism(sp?).... 5 weeks ago she found out she had some type of blood disease.... She died Friday.

**** a truly sweetheart type of woman...

Maybe this isnt the place to break that news.... Or may e it is, **** if i know..

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  Lmao, hilarious when you think about it... For those of us that spend enough time on here, you find yourself telling one of your friends or your girl..." yeah that reminds me of this thread someone made on my boxing forum..."

Thanks bro... 66 years old, her husband died 7 years ago at 58... Walked into work healthy as ever and dropped dead from an aneuryism(sp?).... 5 weeks ago she found out she had some type of blood disease.... She died Friday.

**** a truly sweetheart type of woman...

Maybe this isnt the place to break that news.... Or may e it is, **** if i know..
                  Damn.

Glad you stayin strong fam.

Comment

• @ Run, you said it, man. Reminded me of this, being the film geek I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      @ Run, you said it, man. Reminded me of this, being the film geek I am.

Just a simple fact of this life.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X