Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
    You a Guinness fan?
    I've had stout and it was good. I've had draught in a can and it sucked.

I had it in a pub in London and it was awesome. It was good in a can in Italy oddly enough.

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
    truth be told, i dont ***** about any beer really

at family functions there's always coors lite, bud lite and miller lite and i just reach in the fridge and grab whatever...

when i first got into boxing my inlaw who got all the fights only drank High Life.... he would get a case and set in on the floor in the living room and we'd drink that **** warm all night
    Aaah, warm brews. Sounds like HS all over again.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
      In the old days everybody drank Colt 45, OE, and Mad Dog. That was some fun **** BITD.
      remember that beer red dog??? is that **** still out??

i remember when that **** dropped, i used to see cardboard cases littered along the roads daily

Comment

• Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
        Carbombs FTW

i dont **** with it otherwise
        Aye, they're nice. You like Black and Tans? They are my absolute favorites. :up:

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadows View Post
          I've had stout and it was good. I've had draught in a can and it sucked.

I had it in a pub in London and it was awesome. It was good in a can in Italy oddly enough.

Aaah, warm brews. Sounds like HS all over again.
          Damn, *****. How was London and Italy?

Comment

remember that beer red dog??? is that **** still out??

i remember when that **** dropped, i used to see cardboard cases littered along the roads daily
            Ha! Red Dog was ok. I ain't seen it since I was a kid man. Pretty sure it went under, but it was 1 of my uncles' beer. He had the fridge stocked full of that **** every visit.

Comment

Aye, they're nice. You like Black and Tans? They are my absolute favorites. :up:
              i'll have em on occasion.... but very rare...

****'s too heavy for me, its like eating food lol

Comment

• lmfao at Red Dog! That **** was classic.

Comment

i'll have em on occasion.... but very rare...

****'s too heavy for me, its like eating food lol
                  Yea, I know what you mean. 3 of them and I'm feeling full like I had a Big Mac or some ****. :grill:

Comment

lmfao at Red Dog! That **** was classic.

Comment

Damn, *****. How was London and Italy?
                      Awesome. I was in London with a school trip but for four day only. Still, it was ****in awesome and I want to go back because there's so much I didn't see.

I went to Highbury; it was the last year it was in use and the year before they knocked it down. The highlight of my trip.

I could see the Millennium Dome/02 Arena from my hotel room. A lot of big fights are there and they will use it for the 2012 Olympics.

Italy was awesome too. I was there for two weeks. Visited my family in our little hometown, went to Rome, Florence, Venice, and Siena. Really nice trip.

Comment

Working...
                      X