No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had some day.

I went to the Chinese embassy this morning to pick up a Chinese visa.

I had a couple on the way.

I stopped by a liquor store in my town which doubles as a bar, which I just found out about yesterday (and their prices are the cheapest).

I met a Japanese chick who is a lawyer who was there day drinking.

She hung out with me. And she said she had to go to court in a few hours. She was also completely broke (she was like the public defender type). I still made sure she split the bills, by the way.

Within about an hour of meeting her, she was asking to be my girlfriend. I basically said sure, why not. I got to make out with her. I then noticed she didn't have on any bra, so that was alright too. Of course I made it under the shirt. (Hell, she's my girlfriend, and all. Apparently.)

Within about 3 hours of when I met her, she told me she was married and has a couple kids, all living in Hokkaido. And she hates her husband. And is working on divorce.

By the way, she's coming over tomorrow. And we're going to cook some ****.

She already came to my room yesterday, just for a few minutes, and she was cleaning my room and ****. Not a bad deal.

I'd better be careful with this one though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Go get a haircut.
      And get a real job, also.

Comment

• Derranged, you need to get it together like your big brother Bob.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
          I had some day.

I went to the Chinese embassy this morning to pick up a Chinese visa.

I had a couple on the way.

I stopped by a liquor store in my town which doubles as a bar, which I just found out about yesterday (and their prices are the cheapest).

I met a Japanese chick who is a lawyer who was there day drinking.

She hung out with me. And she said she had to go to court in a few hours. She was also completely broke (she was like the public defender type). I still made sure she split the bills, by the way.

Within about an hour of meeting her, she was asking to be my girlfriend. I basically said sure, why not. I got to make out with her. I then noticed she didn't have on any bra, so that was alright too. Of course I made it under the shirt. (Hell, she's my girlfriend, and all. Apparently.)

Within about 3 hours of when I met her, she told me she was married and has a couple kids, all living in Hokkaido. And she hates her husband. And is working on divorce.

By the way, she's coming over tomorrow. And we're going to cook some ****.

She already came to my room yesterday, just for a few minutes, and she was cleaning my room and ****. Not a bad deal.

I'd better be careful with this one though.
          How many women do you have at the moment?

Comment

• This Japanese lawyer chick is a dangerous broad.

She was trying to make me pay for everything. When I met her, she was "wine tasting".

I had a little bottle of whiskey, with a little left in the bottom. We ran into this homeless guy I know. And I just gave him it. She was like "I wanted to drink that." We then went to the store, and I bought a new bottle of whiskey. And I just ****ing realized that she took it with her in her bag, lol.

Her **** are not at all bad though.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
              How many women do you have at the moment?
              I do know one thing though. *****es they come they go. Saturday through Sunday, Monday. Monday through Sunday yo.

Not really any.

Well, I do have a girlfriend who is a lawyer though, as of yesterday.

Comment

• I just felt like listening to this thing, might as well post it here too.

Comment

• Japanese people have a predilection for stereotypes. So, she asked me within about 10 or 15 minutes what kind of girls I like.

I evaded the question pretty successfully. I just told her that if I meet someone and like them, that's that.

(I guess that led to the "Do you like me?" "Can I be your girlfriend?")

She doesn't speak English, by the way. We communicate entirely in Japanese.

After about 2 hours of knowing her, I told her that the truth is, I like dangerous women. So that is why I like her.

Comment

• Comment

• I'm day drinking again.

I have to meet my friend for a couple rounds in about 2 hours. And then I have to meet that lawyer chick in about 3 hours.

I was born a rebel. Hey hey hey.

Comment

Working...
                      X