No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fosters is a driving beer.

If the Cops pull you over and find out you've just had a 12-pack, they simply let you go on your way.

Comment

• Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
      these are in the fridge

I never got the big deal with Sam Adams

Comment

• BOOM

merged

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          I never got the big deal with Sam Adams
          i like some of their beers, maybe 3-4

they're nice on occasion

Comment

• derranged got boned, poor guy

he was robbed of a legit thread title

i stand corrected

Comment

• It's official I have taken this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sick- View Post
                fosters is pretty weak and has a crappy taste to it. don't you like any alcohol? haven't you tried cider or any spirits?
                I've tried whine and didn't like the taste to it. What is cider? I'd probably like anything that tastes like soda or gatorade with not alcoholic taste to it. If I can taste the alcohol then I won't like it. I've tried mikes hard lemonade recently and didn't like it. I could taste the alcohol in it. I don't know why its so complicating to merge the two without having that nasty alcoholic taste. Oh well, its probably for the better that I don't drink. If I was a drunk I'd probably be out of shape.

My uncle did die recently of some type of cancer. I think it was brain cancer, can brain cancer be linked to alcohol? I know my uncle was a pretty big drinker.

Comment

• stop bumping this piece of **** thread, mods can u close this thread plz? thanx............

Comment

• Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                    stop bumping this piece of **** thread, mods can u close this thread plz? thanx............
                    No one bumped it, they moved my thread in here. No one would be posting in this bum ass thread if it wasn't for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                      I've tried whine and didn't like the taste to it. What is cider? I'd probably like anything that tastes like soda or gatorade with not alcoholic taste to it. If I can taste the alcohol then I won't like it. I've tried mikes hard lemonade recently and didn't like it. I could taste the alcohol in it. I don't know why its so complicating to merge the two without having that nasty alcoholic taste. Oh well, its probably for the better that I don't drink. If I was a drunk I'd probably be out of shape.

My uncle did die recently of some type of cancer. I think it was brain cancer, can brain cancer be linked to alcohol? I know my uncle was a pretty big drinker.
                      you'd probably like these

Comment

Working...
                      X