No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Who the hell said anything about anime? I said animation, I'm not into that anime stuff. It's just a new BS banner I'm working on at the moment with a tech feel, and an animated short that's just for my own personal amusement.

No drunk dialing for my ass, I prefer the "drunk chat" option, instead, because I operate much smoother in text when drunk. Whereas when I speak while drunk I just sound like an average drunk. Not good when trying to woo a female.

This one is for Mang, pretty awesome raps even though the animation is subpar. Hit "play" and thank me later.

That you rapping?

Comment

• Nah, I only rap when it's 1:10 in the AM, and I'm bombed out of my tree.

Comment

You better not let your relationship with Boss Lady ruin your rise to the top, Verse. I'm still holding out hope that I see your ass on FNF one of these days so I can cheer like a 12 year old fangirl.
        Naw, haha. I'm talking to her on the phone right now. Real Talk, Bringer... I've never wanted to knock anyone one out. Now I do....

Comment

• Not me, though, right?

Comment

Not me, though, right?
            Of course not. I've never felt this before.

Comment

• Fuckin' Champ, assailing me on my inability to hold teh booze, then darting off like a prime faggot, leaving me hanging.

His viking ancestors must be rolling over in their graves right now.

@ Verse

If it's something serious, hit me up in PM if you want to talk about it in private, son. I've got nothing but time and some (somewhat drunken) wisdom to impart.

Comment

Fuckin' Champ, assailing me on my inability to hold teh booze, then darting off like a prime faggot, leaving me hanging.

@ Verse

If it's something serious, hit me up in PM if you want to talk about it in private, son. I've got nothing but time and some (somewhat drunken) wisdom to impart.
                Awwww, you missed me How was your christmas, drunkie?

Comment

Fuckin' Champ, assailing me on my inability to hold teh booze, then darting off like a prime faggot, leaving me hanging.

@ Verse

I'll show, or hit you up on FB.

Comment

• My Christmas was good, Champ. Thanks for asking.

Verse, hit me here, man. I'm shamelessly ducking FB at the moment because some chick I know down in North Carolina is all emotional on my ass the past few days, I think she's wanting a relationship, and I'm just doing my best to avoid talking with her for a few days.

Comment

• I think spray went and put it on his girl, regardless of her comatose state.

Comment

Working...
                      X