Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh, I'm pretty sure that steak gave me mild food poisoning. That's what I get for buying clearance steak at 2am at Winco and then cooking it blue rare. Who knows, maybe it wasn't refrigerated right for all its time on the shelf. Woke up this morning and immediately had to puke it up. I had a soup pot drying on a shelf next to my bed luckily. I may not have a pot to piss in but I had one to puke in at least.

I'm basically squatting in a ****ty old camper, with no working heat or water heater. I shower in my dad's bus and **** in the woods, or in his bus. I have an infared space heater I got on Amazon, and at least the propaine stove works.

In essence though I'm living in an 18 foot hallway. **** it, I can't complain.

I've had much worse food poisoning, but this **** is never fun. A bit week and lethargic, and my gut was hurting all morning, and the runs are always nice.

Maybe beer will fix it.

Comment

• My friend said my skin is yellow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        My friend said my skin is yellow.

I really doubt you actually have jaundice Beerbro.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
          I really doubt you actually have jaundice Beerbro.
          Going to sound ignorant, but even if I did I don't care.

**** it

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Oh my fuking days party party party bubble party!

Comment

• Vodka and M.A.N.D.Y un tiss un tiss un tiss.

Hyper Mandy ooh ooh monkey jab.

Comment

• I'm going to put my new shed together, hungover and still half-buzzed. Don't play with power tools when drunk fellas. Just unpacking and having a look at it one wood fixing has broke...whoops...

Der gon' be a hole in it when complete, thus it won't really be ever complete....Thank the Mighty Ducks that I have cardboard and tape!

Drink Hard, Be Drunk Easy.

Comment

• Three more weeks and off to Northern Ireland. Game of Thrones extra time! Whoop Whoop. War wildlings lmao.

See, there method behind the white boy fro, looks 'wild'/messy/scruffy ****. See.

Glitter bollox, look at them shining, see them shining!

Comment

Working...
                      X