No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Emotionally ruined. Tried to go the weekend without drinking but that's not happening. Last time until Thanksgiving though. Promise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Emotionally ruined. Tried to go the weekend without drinking but that's not happening. Last time until Thanksgiving though. Promise.
        The Bills are bottle merchants.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          The Bills are bottle merchants.
          Its not about that game you bender. I mean it certainly didn't help, a win would've raised my spirits. But I'm ruined because some personal problems unrelated to sports.

Thanks for the concern though. I desperately needed some dry snooty English humor. That always brightens my day.

Comment

Its not about that game you bender. I mean it certainly didn't help, a win would've raised my spirits. But I'm ruined because some personal problems unrelated to sports.

Thanks for the concern though. I desperately needed some dry snooty English humor. That always brightens my day.
            Relax Avi I'm just winding you up. Things will work themselves out in the end.

The alcohol will make you feel like crap in the long run, but it can help you forget your problem/s in the short term.

Oh and if it's any consolation my football team sucks too.

Comment

Relax Avi I'm just winding you up. Things will work themselves out in the end.

The alcohol will make you feel like crap in the long run, but it can help you forget your problem/s in the short term.

Oh and if it's any consolation my football team sucks too.
              Yea yea I know. After tonight I'm off tae drenk for 3 weeks. That'll help.

I thought you were a Pats fan....

Comment

Yea yea I know. After tonight I'm off tae drenk for 3 weeks. That'll help.

I thought you were a Pats fan....
                I meant my football/soccer team Manchester United.

I'm not a fan of a particular NFL team, I'm just rooting for the pats this year because I bet on them to win the Superbowl before the season.

Comment

I meant my football/soccer team Manchester United.

I'm not a fan of a particular NFL team, I'm just rooting for the pats this year because I bet on them to win the Superbowl before the season.
                  Its a good bet.

Comment

• Drunk and miserable.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X