Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I'll just get my ass kicked anyway so have at it

I'm going to take a break from the drink too, last night for at least a week.
    I'm taking two months off at least. I wish I had the willpower for much longer.

Where in NJ are you living at anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I'm taking two months off at least. I wish I had the willpower for much longer.

Where in NJ are you living at anyway?
      I wish I could take that kind of break

I live in North Jersey, really close to Secaucus

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I wish I could take that kind of break

I live in North Jersey, really close to Secaucus
        Give it time.

Tell ya what. ..When I'm back on the drink we'll hang out and be drunk depressed losers together. Sound good?

No ****. We'll pick up some fat brauds and make them feel horrible about themselves.
        Last edited by Derranged; 10-23-2016, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• Obliterated.. Let's hope the Seahawks play like this against the Bills.

Comment

• My apartment smells like a cheap motel. Seriously, I'm gonna rail a Russian **** and defecate in the middle of a Burger King floor while screaming the name of a dead relative.

Comment

• Crappy red wine I won as part of some stupid door prize. Depression and insomnia together are fantastic

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Crappy red wine I won as part of some stupid door prize. Depression and insomnia together are fantastic
                Did the wine not fix the insomnia?.

Comment

• I wonder if Derranged is in fact real life Tyler Durden, I wouldn't doubt it! Not a jot...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Did the wine not fix the insomnia?.
                    Not yet.

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                    I wonder if Derranged is in fact real life Tyler Durden, I wouldn't doubt it! Not a jot...
                    I'm certainly the figment of someone else's imagination.

Comment

• What's with everyone not drinking? On that note, im not drinking today. CB is flaring up real bad, on so much codeine that drinking is a no-no. Makes me feel terrible for like a week if I drink when my CB flares up.

Still super loopy though, that legal medical purple drink, for my homey Beer

Last edited by Rudyo; 10-25-2016, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X