Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I woke up with a major hangover, and its from barely drinking yesterday... Whoops.

Nothing some weed and xanax won't help, but damn im getting old. I'd have laughed at myself years ago if I got a hangover from a few shots.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Chick drink??

Comment

• Having a glass of wine and watching the pga, fantastic evening.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Chick drink??
            I have a raging hangover.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Chick drink??
              Jakey drink

Comment

• Finished off the Crown. Moved on to Mrs. Chief's Remy as I watch Jayson Velez vs. Daniel Ramirez. Yep I got it on DVR. Meanwhile Mrs. Chief is cookin up her famous fried chicken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  Having a glass of wine and watching the pga, fantastic evening.
                  Red or White PB. It makes all the difference in the world of manhood at this moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Finished off the Crown. Moved on to Mrs. Chief's Remy as I watch Jayson Velez vs. Daniel Ramirez. Yep I got it on DVR. Meanwhile Mrs. Chief is cookin up her famous fried chicken.
                    Sounds nice man could be doing with some of that, been on it all day am fcuking straving

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Finished off the Crown. Moved on to Mrs. Chief's Remy as I watch Jayson Velez vs. Daniel Ramirez. Yep I got it on DVR. Meanwhile Mrs. Chief is cookin up her famous fried chicken.
                      Haha I love readin about that, I always crush whatever the mrs. Has as well lol. I'm just drinking a kozel right now on the balcony.
                      Last edited by El-blanco; 08-16-2015, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X