No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
    Is anything real in the drunk lang anymore? That's it, I'm outta here.... If you need me, I'll be in the Thunderdome laying low.

Me and El-Blanco are one and the same friend. When i'm JabRight, I'm being real me. El-Blanco is my fictional side, one huge alt route I had/have.

The link would have been exposed if I (El-Blanco) made a video back to Larry as when RightJab I posted pics of real me. In the vids i'd of been recognised and my alt exposed you see...

But fuk it, i'm drunk, this is the reveal. I'm not shook/still alive. El-Blanco is my make believe account, with other POV's than I have 'irl'....Just a character. A figment of an imagination. Two of you knew.....

Comment

• Originally posted by JabRight View Post
      Me and El-Blanco are one and the same friend. When i'm JabRight, I'm being real me. El-Blanco is my fictional side, one huge alt route I had/have.

The link would have been exposed if I (El-Blanco) made a video back to Larry as when RightJab I posted pics of real me. In the vids i'd of been recognised and my alt exposed you see...

But fuk it, i'm drunk, this is the reveal. I'm not shook/still alive. El-Blanco is my make believe account, with other POV's than I have 'irl'....Just a character. A figment of an imagination. Two of you knew.....
      How many Alts do you have though? I don't have any.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        How many Alts do you have though? I don't have any.
        El-Blanco is my one and only alt, initially to see how people would receive me with the stuff i'd come out with, part experiment/ part a laugh. See larry's vids, real me, JabRight. I've no issue sending videos back.... But as El-Blanco id of been found out as actually JabRight because of the fukin afro... I'd be recognised!

So that ruined it. Lol @ people thinking Larry had someone hiding away for real. It would have just of fuked it for my real account (JabRight). But it's been time now, don't mind confirming Blanco was a figment of my whole mind. Fictional writing that people fled to at times (hahahahaha). But yeah videos compramised me haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by JabRight View Post
          El-Blanco is my one and only alt, initially to see how people would receive me with the stuff i'd come out with, part experiment/ part a laugh. See larry's vids, real me, JabRight. I've no issue sending videos back.... But as El-Blanco id of been found out as actually JabRight because of the fukin afro... I'd be recognised!

So that ruined it. Lol @ people thinking Larry had someone hiding away for real. It would have just of fuked it for my real account (JabRight). But it's been time now, don't mind confirming Blanco was a figment of my whole mind. Fictional writing that people fled to at times (hahahahaha). But yeah videos compramised me haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
            I gotta get my benzo script today too Beercules, ya feel me??
            I took 10mg then had like 3 beers. I feel nice, but then I ate like a beta so I have to wait to drink, you know me I drink on an empty stomach

Comment

• Jab you're drunk, you aren't Blanco .

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                And now i'm fukin black, just decided....

Comment

• Just had a couple beers at Applebee's, about to get a bottle soon and drink in about an hour or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Jab you're drunk, you aren't Blanco .
                    Mr. E, I'm very drunk, i'm Blanco buddy, rofl, honest my imagination is heavy...

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Just had a couple beers at Applebee's, about to get a bottle soon and drink in about an hour or so.
                      Fuk Applebynes.... drink some fuk off me me!

Comment

Working...
                      X