Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i drank waaaaay too much on Saturday...i needed all of Sunday just to recover and im still weak as **** right

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      All bums.

The Sopranos > The Wire. Fact.
      The sopranos are the JCC Jr of HBO programming. The wire is like the under appreciated SRR of HBO programming.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          i drank waaaaay too much on Saturday...i needed all of Sunday just to recover and im still weak as **** right
          If you don't drink often, it's incredibly draining. That's one of the reasons I said, **** it, and became an alcoholic. Couldn't stand that weak feeling.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            If you don't drink often, it's incredibly draining. That's one of the reasons I said, **** it, and became an alcoholic. Couldn't stand that weak feeling.
            I drank my ass off yesterday, I cut down a lot doe.

17 beers with my girl and vodka blasting Sublime at like 4am stoned.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post

I like your attitude lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                I drank my ass off yesterday, I cut down a lot doe.

17 beers with my girl and vodka blasting Sublime at like 4am stoned.
                Santeria?

I'm mellow drinking today... Not for any certain reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                  Santeria?

I'm mellow drinking today... Not for any certain reason.
                  Yeah that was on there, but Waiting for Ruca was on blast, that's my jam

What you drinking?

Comment

• Cheers, Fellas.

[IMG]http://ist3-2.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/3/5/j/H/35jHY/6478646645_c7e01d8911_b.jpg[/IMG]

And don't worry.... Bitch will be getting the Ray Rice treatment for that poorly pulled pint

Comment

• Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
                      Cheers, Fellas.

[IMG]http://ist3-2.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/3/5/j/H/35jHY/6478646645_c7e01d8911_b.jpg[/IMG]

And don't worry.... Bitch will be getting the Ray Rice treatment for that poorly pulled pint
                      have to kick her ass for that one.

Comment

Working...
                      X