Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got like 1 and a half vision as well, lol **** my life... At least I am still pretty awake because of my drug binge yesterday...

The Hook brings you back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Yeah Houston might do it. Good game. Where you moving ?
      Just to the suburbs of Milwaukee, much nicer then the hood I live in at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
        Just to the suburbs of Milwaukee, much nicer then the hood I live in at the moment.
        Good ish. No more slick bruvvas stealing trucks #DinduNuffin

Comment

• This the Golden State and my shooters ain't on no hoop ****

Comment

Good ish. No more slick bruvvas stealing trucks #DinduNuffin
            Oh yeah trust me it's WAAAY more gentrified and safe/nice then my apartment now.. It'll be a little smaller (3 rooms, but two bathrooms) cause I had the hookup with my landlord but I got too many kids now to live in the hood with my oldest starting kindergarden soon. The public schools suck in the city, I don't want my kid growing up to be a ******.

The racial makeup of the village of Menomonee Falls in the 2010 census was 91.6% White, 3.0% African American, 0.2% Native American, 3.5% Asian, 0.4% from other races, and 1.3% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.0% of the population.

It'll be a paradise compared to the Nothside of Milwaukee proper.
            Last edited by Rudyo; 12-02-2016, 09:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
              Oh yeah trust me it's WAAAY more gentrified and safe/nice then my apartment now.. It'll be a little smaller (3 rooms, but two bathrooms) cause I had the hookup with my landlord but I got too many kids now to live in the hood with my oldest starting kindergarden soon. The public schools suck in the city, I don't want my kid growing up to be a ******.

The racial makeup of the village of Menomonee Falls in the 2010 census was 91.6% White, 3.0% African American, 0.2% Native American, 3.5% Asian, 0.4% from other races, and 1.3% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.0% of the population.

It'll be a paradise compared to the Nothside of Milwaukee proper.

Lmfao the inner Nazi in me welcomes this

Comment

• I ****ing left my wallet in my boys car; AKA debit card and license and he gets off work at like 3am east coast time

FUCK

Comment

I ****ing left my wallet in my boys car; AKA debit card and license and he gets off work at like 3am east coast time

FUCK
                  Beer, there is always that one guy who is always leaving their **** in your house/car... I see you are that guy in your NJ crew. Props, that guy is always the most ****'d guy in the posse.

Comment

• Rudyo ... Beer .... I would like to join you both in the drinks tonight if you and the Drunk Lang will have me again.....

Comment

• alrite ****s on stella and rum . not a bad combo till i wake

Comment

Working...
                      X