Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beck's Dark this evening.

Comment

• Not a big fan of Beck's, but I figured I'd give it a try, haven't had it in years.

Comment

• Sitting home with a six-pack, anticipating that I am going out. Plans get all messed up, too late to make new plans, so Im stuck home drinking by meself.

Fuckin ****.

But.. I had the buzz goin.. I can't not drink anymore, right? Where the hell is Mangler when I need him?

For fucks sake somebody else drink, bunch of fuckin pricks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          For fucks sake somebody else drink, bunch of fuckin pricks.
          Some of us are on shift work and can't drink on the job for some crazy reason.

So your drinking and I'm working. Thanks for rubbing it in ass......

Comment

• Originally posted by JCArky View Post
            Some of us are on shift work and can't drink on the job for some crazy reason.

So your drinking and I'm working. Thanks for rubbing it in ass......
            My apologies, twas not my intention.

Comment

• Why do some people say it's bad to get drunk by yourself? Fück peer pressure. Society making Tiger Woods apologize, telling us you can't drink by yourself.

Drink it alone. **** it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
                Why do some people say it's bad to get drunk by yourself? Fück peer pressure. Society making Tiger Woods apologize, telling us you can't drink by yourself.

Drink it alone. **** it.
                drinking by yourself is the ****....no one can make fun of you when you do dumb ****

Comment

• I dont think getting drunk alone is bad, I just prefer to be around people.

Although, posting on this site is sort of being around people..

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                    drinking by yourself is the ****....no one can make fun of you when you do dumb ****
                    Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    I dont think getting drunk alone is bad, I just prefer to be around people.

Although, posting on this site is sort of being around people..
                    Yeah, that's the thing, I'm getting drunk now so I'm sure I'll post something sooner or later that'll make me look like a dumbass at some point.

But I like drinking and listening to music. Later on, I'm gonna dig up some old threads and start listening.

But both can be good. Drinking by yourself and drinking with people in a bar or house party. At home alone, you don't got to wait for the bathroom.

Comment

• BTW...cant drink because im sick.

but docs got me on some good medicine...

so i am thinking of this as inebriated lang for the moment

Comment

Working...
                      X