Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fool is fascinated by rape but too much of a coward to ever carry one out.

Comment

• The fool has went on record saying that he'd do anything for the respect of rippuh and the **** of Wesley Pipes.

Comment

• The fool listens to concious rap that depicts how hard black teens have it growing up.

Comment

• The fool wishes his name was Taykron or Lil Ray Ray.

Comment

• The fool worships African piss.

Comment

• Originally posted by CONCUBINE View Post
              The fool thinks his lungs could hold up against a great black who never stops throwing punches.
              Originally posted by CONCUBINE View Post
              The fool refuses to believe rippuh was a swarmed when he boxed.
              I tried to set up a boxing match between you and Georges but the fight fell through. I think it was you who pulled out...

Comment

• The fool is reading this right now with his erect penis in hand. Pumping aids-cum on the floor of the internet cafe he's at.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
                  I tried to set up a boxing match between you and Georges but the fight fell through. I think it was you who pulled out...
                  The fool poisons the minds of other infants browsing the forum by claiming that he intimidates rippuh and that rippuh is afraid of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by CONCUBINE View Post
                    The fool poisons the minds of other infants browsing the forum by claiming that he intimidates rippuh and that rippuh is afraid of him.
                    You wanna box him? I'll be promoter, ref, and judge. I'll be in Florida anytime after April and can set up the fight with Walt. Walt has said that he'll provide the boxing gloves. We can do it right on the beach...

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
                      You wanna box him? I'll be promoter, ref, and judge. I'll be in Florida anytime after April and can set up the fight with Walt. Walt has said that he'll provide the boxing gloves. We can do it right on the beach...
                      I want the fight to be at the morgue.

...in the parking lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X