• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
    Step ya game up boys! :mangler:
    ??? I'd like to see you drink period blood and rubbing alcohol. Its not fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      ??? I'd like to see you drink period blood and rubbing alcohol. Its not fun
      You gonna hit your 20K tonite D.

You can do better than this bro. I'm a lil disappointed in you.

Comment

I'm drunk, but not yet ****ed up.

I'ma slow down just a lil bit. I wanna stay up for a while tonite. Especially if I ain't gettin no more ***** tonite. Nothin else to do.
        I just sold my business Im waiting for everything to go through so I have 0 cash coming in right now. Im down to the San Juan for a hopefully only a month or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
          I just sold my business Im waiting for everything to go through so I have 0 cash coming in right now. Im down to the San Juan for a hopefully only a month or so.
          You make a profit sellin it or you sold it to cut your losses cuz you was in trouble?

Comment

You make a profit sellin it or you sold it to cut your losses cuz you was in trouble?
            I came out ahead but business has been going down quite a bit. I'll make a cool hundred after paying back loans. I still have a Tanning Salon but I dont even open most of the time through the winter. I own that building which makes a big difference.

Comment

I came out ahead but business has been going down quite a bit. I'll make a cool hundred after paying back loans. I still have a Tanning Salon but I dont even open most of the time through the winter. I own that building which makes a big difference.
              Aight then.

Hate hearin horror stories bout good peoples in trouble. I guess it ain't just in the US.

Hey, if you made $ on it, here's to your transaction.

Comment

Aight then.

Hate hearin horror stories bout good peoples in trouble. I guess it ain't just in the US.

Hey, if you made $ on it, here's to your transaction.
                Yea I'll be ok. Im still waiting on everything to go through before I celebrate too much. What really hurt all the small businesses was minimum wage going up. I know it sounded like a good idea because Ive worked those jobs before myself, but my payroll went up $5000 a month and truthfully I couldnt afford it. The people wanting to take it over are turning it into family business where they don't have to pay their kids minimum wage.

Comment

Yea I'll be ok. Im still waiting on everything to go through before I celebrate too much. What really hurt all the small businesses was minimum wage going up. I know it sounded like a good idea because Ive worked those jobs before myself, but my payroll went up $5000 a month and truthfully I couldnt afford it. The people wanting to take it over are turning it into family business where they don't have to pay their kids minimum wage.
                  That sucks. Hey, gotta do whatcha gotta do.

I'm a jr mgr, so I ain't got total liability for the company, just certain employees thankfully.

Comment

That sucks. Hey, gotta do whatcha gotta do.

I'm a jr mgr, so I ain't got total liability for the company, just certain employees thankfully.
                    Yea thing that sucks is Im not manager material. It only worked because I was in the top spot. I took one of my employees to a Halloween party where he passed out and got jacked for everything he had. It hard to boss a guy around when I know who went in his pockets.

Comment

• Druunk. Tiger needs to go on Oprah, and bend herover and throw som Car keys yelling out YEAH I DID IT. Fu.ck all eveybody. pga golf can suck a Tiger dick. Dont bitethe hand that feeds you. Fuc.king hypocrites. And fu.ck those snitchin ass hoes.

Comment

Working...
                      X