No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting faded right now.

Bought me some new windshield wipers for my S10. Shit is on fleek as the youngins say. Also got some spark plugs and baller ass synthetic oil. And some Callaway Chrome Soft golf balls. Merry X-mas to Pea.

Just chilling this year. Moms flew out to Chicago to visit some relatives out there, sister and her family flew out to somewhere in BFE Louisiana to visit my bro in laws relatives out there.

Was wanting to go out to Chicago and hang around with my older cousin, but shit fell through, and me and him bro'ed the hell out this past summer, so whatever.

You guys are bunch of fucking drunk degenerate faggots, and I love ya'll.

Merry Christmas, queef stains.

Comment

• Haha I feel ya Pea, what you drinking?

Man I'm sweating over here, it was like 70 degrees today in NJ.

My boys is bringing over some Captain Morgan, the other has the bud and his girlfriend has 2 friends, they're coming later doe. I hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Haha I feel ya Pea, what you drinking?

Man I'm sweating over here, it was like 70 degrees today in NJ.

My boys is bringing over some Captain Morgan, the other has the bud and his girlfriend has 2 friends, they're coming later doe. I hope.
        Old stock photo.

Comment

• I never got that bottle of coke before.

Comment

• Family function drinking wine. Went almost a full month without booze. Tonight and tomorrow I'm getting trashed.

Who the fcuk farted?

Comment

• On the drunker side. Not a fan of wine.

PB32 is a f@ggot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                On the drunker side. Not a fan of wine.

PB32 is a f@ggot.
                Are you back drinking?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  Are you back drinking?.
                  For the next month and a half or so.

Comment

• I'm totally smashed. Was at my girl's parents and had beer, Chilean wine, wine from Georgia, the country not the state, and too much bourbon. Her brother and dad kept hinting at cocaine but I can't open that envelope with them. Gotta love South Americans, it's in their DNA. Merry Christmas to the best section of the site. Beerbro I hope you banged one of those friends that came over regardless of their sex lol. Shout out to my only Jew friend,Yuri, and my only friend with a lift truck, sweet pea. All the best to the missing drunks, chief, wolf and Virgil

Comment

• Getting drunk when you haven't drank in a month sucks, especially when you drink wine. Wine sucks. Drinking Pedialyte now, gonna pour meself a bloody Mary soon.

Round 2 today.

Comment

Working...
                      X