Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Im drinkng as I read this

Adderall, just make sure you don't drink soda or juice the day of. Drink a milkshake like an hour before. Since you have done opiates before, go with a high dose. 90 mg maybe 100.

Have a xanax on hand because the crash is terrible.
    Lol sounds like doing a lot of coke. I definitely will have some handy.

Regarding what I said above, if it's your gallbladder, don't worry about it too much. It's kind of a worthless organ. The only problem is you'll have intestinal pain if you over work your gall bladder because it's incapable of handling all the poison you're delivering to it lol. So, then all that waste isn't broken down and your intestines deal with it. Speaking from first hand experience lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Lol sounds like doing a lot of coke. I definitely will have some handy.

Regarding what I said above, if it's your gallbladder, don't worry about it too much. It's kind of a worthless organ. The only problem is you'll have intestinal pain if you over work your gall bladder because it's incapable of handling all the poison you're delivering to it lol. So, then all that waste isn't broken down and your intestines deal with it. Speaking from first hand experience lol.
      I had to run to the bathroom like a b*tch and vomited 2 times. The pressure is gone now and I feel better.

Comment

I had to run to the bathroom like a b*tch and vomited 2 times. The pressure is gone now and I feel better.
        Probably just AIDS, no biggie.

Comment

Probably just AIDS, no biggie.
          If I die, I leave you my account.

Comment

If I die, I leave you my account.
            Haha I'll honour it. Didn't some guy leave Larry his account? Lol ****in Larry. I'm going to a Christmas party in a few minutes really hoping one of the people there have adderal.

Comment

Haha I'll honour it. Didn't some guy leave Larry his account? Lol ****in Larry. I'm going to a Christmas party in a few minutes really hoping one of the people there have adderal.
              Verstyle no idea how that happend. He was a fighter, got KTFO in 2 rounds

Anytime im down, I remember how Larry tried to sell us life insurance

Comment

• Drunk. What's gewd?

Comment

• Watching a documentary on Ireland. Irish people, Northern Irish burning the Irish flag, waving the Union Jack.

Always found it an intriguing situation. The Northern Irish consider themselves British, the ones that aren't Catholic.

Comment

• I'm getting real high. Might watch some WWE for ****s and giggles. It's always funny at the very least.

Comment

And the cocaine.
                      Never did any cocaine here. Did in my hometown but only a couple times.

My friend use to donate blood to buy cocaine.

Guess it's not that bad. Cash is cash.

Struck me as weird though. Kinda killed the buzz.

Comment

Working...
                      X