• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Run View Post
    Lol@ Joe Louis was 137 years old
    , favourite Eddie Murphy movie film by a country mile. Cleo McDowell

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      Just a part of growing up, man. You had it a bit tougher than many others. But now your back. Just keep your head up. I had a friend who did 6 years in federal prison for his role in a heroine smuggling operation. Now he's back out and is selling brand new cars, and doing really well at it.

let the record show it was self defense however I lost my cool. I've made horrific and irresponsible decisions as a man and I'm pretty straight and narrow now.

I can't say the same about a couple of my childhood friends, one shot a year back, the other is on death row for killing a couple of kids in a gang-dispute.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• I tell you what Coming to America is a hell of a film. I'm watching that tomorrow/today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          I tell you what Coming to America is a hell of a film. I'm watching that tomorrow/today.
          You bet it is. I was still laughing about that day we watched the Chiefs game and Siragusa was dressed like king Joffy. I wish I had a photo of that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Run View Post
            You bet it is. I was still laughing about that day we watched the Chiefs game and Siragusa was dressed like king Joffy. I wish I had a photo of that.
            I wish the guy who did Cleo McDowell did more movies.

The way his character did a complete 360 when he finds out Murphy is an actual prince... His ass kissing was comedic genius and had me in damn tears.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Deranged, Chief and friends going at it hard:

Close enough...

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                I've got the bottom of a bottle of Walker Red left over from last night sitting on the shelf by my desk. I think I'll leave it alone for the moment.
                Yes, please do. Walker Red is for when your dignity is on vacation.

Comment

• I think I actually made a Cleo McDowell alt that got shot down in flames before it got chance to take off. Damn it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Yes, please do. Walker Red is for when your dignity is on vacation.
                    My dignity is on vacation often.

I'm taking a hit of Walker Red now.

I've got to go help my friend move some ****. He just called me up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      You mean the time some Puerto Rican tried to cut in front of me and went back to his seat and waited while I got my haircut after I told him I was there before him? Ok, but I don't see the point of that.

If you tried to pull a stunt like that I would've called you out to the street and kicked your ass in front of a bunch of elderly church-going folk.
                      NO I'll tell the real story about how they violated your anus with a push broom and horse sheers and had you sweeping up Dominican and Puerto Rican hair clippings in your drawls whilst you rap the lyrics of Big Pun's "I Not A Player".

And if you ever attempted to accost me, I'd break your Jew jaw in 6 places with a Hanukkah menorah candle holder. And leave you crumpled up in the fetal position on your rabbi's front stoop with a piss stained yarmulke on your face.

Comment

Working...
                      X