• Son of a b*tch

Comment

• You okay beer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
        You okay beer?
        I'm good. My girl is coming over in 10

Comment

• Just give her some good latin moves my friend.

Comment

• Put it in her butt, lol JK (?) hahaha. No disrespect to Ms. Beer. Now im a lil drunk cause its too ****ing hot in this place to be sober, jesus christ.

And this *****, I mean the beautiful soon to be mother of my youngin is asleep and keeps trying to put her arms and **** round me. ***** its like a hunnit degrees GTFO. LOL currently no love given ha.
            Last edited by Rudyo; 06-11-2015, 12:12 AM.

Comment

• She just left.

Listening to Kendrick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                She just left.

Listening to Kendrick.
                And she ain't coming back no more

Comment

• Virgil Caine lives the life of a thug alcoholic gangster/poet

Comment

• Hope all is well, Beer

Rudyo ... just happy you stopped arguing with your preggos gf

As soon as I'm out of work ... my entire criminal enterprise starts to fall apart wtf !

What time are we all gonna start the drinking again fellas ??? EST

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                      Hope all is well, Beer

Rudyo ... just happy you stopped arguing with your preggos gf

As soon as I'm out of work ... my entire criminal enterprise starts to fall apart wtf !

What time are we all gonna start the drinking again fellas ??? EST
                      Lol the fighting never stops, its like the fallout quote from Ron pearlman "war never changes" I only work my ****ty pizza job today, so I'm already casually drinking a lil and smoking, nothing major. how goes the day mustang?

LOL i actually am the passive kinda pansy one between us two, she's the alpha for sure. Courtney Love for sure, I'm the bullied. LOL at least that whats im sticking to.

Comment

Working...
                      X