No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
    An Englishman walks into a bar in Scotland and asks the Barman for a Pint of Lager & Lime... The Barman replies: "Sorry, we don't do Cocktails."
    Putting limes, lemons or oranges in beers is stupid.

Comment

• Terrible stomach pains today, and no hangover. The worst kind of stomach pains.

Comment

• Comment

• Lots of hard liquor, no mixers.

Blegh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
            Terrible stomach pains today, and no hangover. The worst kind of stomach pains.
            Yea been struggling with that too bro, that's why I'm on a break for the week.

Originally posted by PlasterWraps View Post
            Lots of hard liquor, no mixers.

Blegh.
            No pap? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Yea been struggling with that too bro, that's why I'm on a break for the week.l
              the bug is spreading, mine is just from my ****ed up back, had to take some of your boys intenstines. It only happens a few times a year for a few days, so I can work around it though. Vomity few days though, still at it though. My body allows me to keep drugs, and alcohol down sadly but not a lot of food.

Got like an ulcer or something blanco?

Comment

• As always the problem with opiods, I'm constipated as hell due to Percocets. MRI in 6 weeks though, so hey that's a plus.

And no, no pap

Gotta meet someone at the LCBO in half hour, getting me some Steam Whistle while I'm there.

Comment

• Originally posted by PlasterWraps View Post
                  As always the problem with opiods, I'm constipated as hell due to Percocets. MRI in 6 weeks though, so hey that's a plus.

And no, no pap

Gotta meet someone at the LCBO in half hour, getting me some Steam Whistle while I'm there.
                  I never could get my head around that, I never got plugged even when I was on heroin every day. Guess im just an enigma, I don't undestand the rest of what you were saying

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                    the bug is spreading, mine is just from my ****ed up back, had to take some of your boys intenstines. It only happens a few times a year for a few days, so I can work around it though. Vomity few days though, still at it though. My body allows me to keep drugs, and alcohol down sadly but not a lot of food.

Got like an ulcer or something blanco?
                    Yea, not too bad though. Got it when I was 24, medication cleared it up but of course I've gone on to punish myself for years and it flares up from time to time. The spicy food and cocaine use doesn't help it on top of the booze lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      Yea, not too bad though. Got it when I was 24, medication cleared it up but of course I've gone on to punish myself for years and it flares up from time to time. The spicy food and cocaine use doesn't help it on top of the booze lol.
                      Yeah, I was convinced i had one. Nope just like my intenstines gets all twisted up. Getting stabbed didn't help either, im sure its probably related/similar. Are you still being a good boy?

Comment

Working...
                      X