No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Oh ok the titty glitter I went to a titty bar last night with my boy, got a lap dance and she had that glitter.

I walked back to where we were sitting and had glitter on my nose and cheeks I woke up and it was still there.

#Winning
    Hahaha I HATE glitter, my girl like loves the ****. Therefore, I cannot escape the ****. Always finding glitter on my ****, in my hair and ****. Like im ****ing Prince or something... Hahaha musta been quite the lap dance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyo Ledbetter View Post
      Hahaha I HATE glitter, my girl like loves the ****. Therefore, I cannot escape the ****. Always finding glitter on my ****, in my hair and ****. Like im ****ing Prince or something... Hahaha musta been quite the lap dance.
      Man it was actually one of the best I've had, only had like 6 but this b*tch

She let me lick her tittys. I prob have glitter on my ****ing tongue

Comment

Man it was actually one of the best I've had, only had like 6 but this b*tch

She let me lick her tittys. I prob have glitter on my ****ing tongue
        I've surprisingly never had a lap dance, perhaps because i've only gone to a strip club with girls or my girl. I just can't get over the whole room full of boners concept lol. Dirty ass Jersey titty bar eh? I don't think most here in Wisconsin let that kinda debauchery go down lol

Might want an STD test if you sat down on anything too long there Beer.
        Last edited by Rudyo; 05-20-2015, 10:53 AM.

Comment

I've surprisingly never had a lap dance, perhaps because i've only gone to a strip club with girls or my girl. I just can't get over the whole room full of boners concept lol. Dirty ass Jersey titty bar eh? I don't think most here in Wisconsin let that kinda debauchery go down lol

Might want an STD test if you sat down on anything too long there Beer.
          It was a private booth thing. Prob could've banged her if I paid extra

Hey Jersey isn't that bad, sort of.

Comment

Hey Jersey isn't that bad, sort of.

C'Mon Now. You guys have Camden, and Chris Christie. Need I say more?
            Last edited by Rudyo; 05-20-2015, 11:17 AM.

Comment

C'Mon Now.
              It really isn't! If you ever visit go to the beach, it's about an hour drive from me.

We have our ghettos and incredibly rich towns. I live 15 min away from NYC also, I just have to take a train and I'm in Manhatten, it's not bad at all.

Comment

• I got some Honey Jack today, going dark liquor now.

Comment

I got some Honey Jack today, going dark liquor now.
                  Pass dat doe. I don't have any hard liquor

Comment

Pass dat doe. I don't have any hard liquor
                    Get your ass to the liquor store. It's what almost 12:30 by you? lol

To be fair, I didn't go... I made my girl run to the store.... before she went to work... then run it back lol... Cold blooded *Dave Chapelle voice*

Comment

Get your ass to the liquor store. It's what almost 12:30 by you? lol

To be fair, I didn't go... I made my girl run to the store.... before she went to work... then run it back lol... Cold blooded *Dave Chapelle voice*
                      I'm about to smoke out with my friend at the park.

Get the bail money ready, we'll get caught.

#FreeBeercules

Comment

Working...
                      X