Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Bout ready to pass out........
    I still got a ways to go. She spendin tomorrow wit her fam, so no *****. I'll stay up long as I can gettin wasted and just sleep thru the whole day tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
      I still got a ways to go. She spendin tomorrow wit her fam, so no *****. I'll stay up long as I can gettin wasted and just sleep thru the whole day tomorrow.
      Sounds like a good plan, one more sleep then bam, ***** is banging on your front door.

I remember my brother once drank all night and woke up at 7pm the next day...

Comment

Never had that, but it looks good.

Glad you on the drank Jeffries. Merry Xmas.
        You too Mang. Yeah I don't drink too often any more and there aren't many hard liquors that I can drink straight, but this stuff was tasty. Usually I'll just drink beer, or some kalua in my coffee, maybe a bloody mary with clamato and absolut, ground pepper, hot sauce, olive juice, but it's been a while.

This stuff, mixed with bottled coke from Mexico (they use sugar instead of corn syrup) pretty good too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian View Post
          Sounds like a good plan, one more sleep then bam, ***** is banging on your front door.

I remember my brother once drank all night and woke up at 7pm the next day...

I've done that many times. I got nothin to do tomorrow. I don't give a **** about the actual holiday itself, just the freedom of no work for 2 wks.

Originally posted by Hank$Moody View Post
          You too Mang. Yeah I don't drink too often any more and there aren't many hard liquors that I can drink straight, but this stuff was tasty. Usually I'll just drink beer, or some kalua in my coffee, maybe a bloody mary with clamato and absolut, ground pepper, hot sauce, olive juice, but it's been a while.

This stuff, mixed with bottled coke from Mexico (they use sugar instead of corn syrup) pretty good too.

I'm switchin to beer now myself. No more liquor tonite. I been killin it.

Never had this one either. I was gonna get some new ****, but I slacked and everything closed at about 6 or some ****.

Comment

• What beer you got in the fridge Mangler?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian View Post
              What beer you got in the fridge Mangler?
              Busch Lite, Natty Lite, and 211. Not touchin the Busch cuz she bought it. Bout to crack me a 211 tho.

Comment

I've done that many times. I got nothin to do tomorrow. I don't give a **** about the actual holiday itself, just the freedom of no work for 2 wks.

I'm switchin to beer now myself. No more liquor tonite. I been killin it.

Never had this one either. I was gonna get some new ****, but I slacked and everything closed at about 6 or some ****.
                I was drinking bud lite earlier, but am all out of beer at the house. Only thing left is some Presidente Brandy and some stuff I got in Mexico, kind of like Baileys Irish Cream. So I'm off to bed. Merry Christmas and good night guys.

Comment

Busch Lite, Natty Lite, and 211. Not touchin the Busch cuz she bought it. Bout to crack me a 211 tho.
                  Where is the Becks at? Heineken?

whats going on mang?

Mangler, Mangler? wait a second, did you have a Kelly Pavlik avatar back in the day?

Mangler....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hank$Moody View Post
                    I was drinking bud lite earlier, but am all out of beer at the house. Only thing left is some Presidente Brandy and some stuff I got in Mexico, kind of like Baileys Irish Cream. So I'm off to bed. Merry Christmas and good night guys.
                    Sleep easy homey.

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                    Where is the Becks at? Heineken?

whats going on mang?

Mangler, Mangler? wait a second, did you have a Kelly Pavlik avatar back in the day?

Mangler....
                    You ain't know? I'm a cheap **** Dorian.

Comment

Sleep easy homey.

You ain't know? I'm a cheap **** Dorian.

Only thing in my fridge is Heineken, Beck's and Bud Lite Lime(just for ****s and giggles)

but hey, Beer is beer at the end of the day.

Comment

Working...
                      X