• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I agree. I don't even bother anymore.

By the way, rate this track:
    (The video is longer than the song)

To just nod your head to, it serves its purpose. Thumbs up.

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
    I don't really care about my stats on here either, I do have 50 million points but it's not like I wanna show off or something, I just keep them for betting, for the love of the game. Makes fights more interesting/intense when you know you got something on the line.
    Originally posted by Dorian View Post
    39k since 08, Can't take that away from you, but some guy has like 95k posts.

Either way, You became a legend so quick here..
    E status don't mean jack ****. It's nice to be green so you know ******s will take your opinion seriously, but that's as far as it goes.

I'm guilty of abusin the multiply your points threads too, but that's just for the hell of it. I don't care too much about points. I just use em to buy **** to help decorate my homies' profiles for em.

Postin here is a time killer. Either at work, bored at home, or while not tired enuf to pass out. I just like knowin I basically get paid to post here everyday. Cuz of that, I gotta admit I'm kinda proud of my insane post count. Like I said, I'd have more if I ain't have to actually do work when I was wit AT&T a couple yrs ago.

Comment

• I have a total of under 500 posts in a Multiply your points thread but the thing is, I made the account in 2005 as a joke really, I stopped coming here till late 06/early 07.

I do agree about the Rep as being ****, it's just that since my rep power is 111, I can post anything without getting hit with red K because they fear the return lol.

It's fun when your bored but seeing how stupid/brainwashed/delusional some guys are in NSB is just disturbing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian View Post
        I have a total of under 500 posts in a Multiply your points thread but the thing is, I made the account in 2005 as a joke really, I stopped coming here till late 06/early 07.

I do agree about the Rep as being ****, it's just that since my rep power is 111, I can post anything without getting hit with red K because they fear the return lol.

It's fun when your bored but seeing how stupid/brainwashed/delusional some guys are in NSB is just disturbing.
        I go hard on the lounge at nite. I luv drinkin and just lettin the posts pile up. It's fun to e chill wit other drunk ******s.

I just randomly pass out my 5 K's each day to people I know. I don't bother lookin for really good posts. Needle in a haystack round here. I only red ******s who really cross the line wit racism, or if they trolls I know who'll make a "red K is gay, I don't care" thread once they red since they damn well do care.

NSB is worthless. I'll voice my opinions there but won't go in depth, and forget tryin to make conversation about boxing. It's moot in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
          I go hard on the lounge at nite. I luv drinkin and just lettin the posts pile up. It's fun to e chill wit other drunk ******s.

I just randomly pass out my 5 K's each day to people I know. I don't bother lookin for really good posts. Needle in a haystack round here. I only red ******s who really cross the line wit racism, or if they trolls I know who'll make a "red K is gay, I don't care" thread once they red since they damn well do care.

NSB is worthless. I'll voice my opinions there but won't go in depth, and forget tryin to make conversation about boxing. It's moot in there.
          I do the same, I do some random donations from time to time.

Before 80% of my posts were all in Non stop boxing, lately, 80% of them are in the lounge(the other 20% is when I find a rare smart discussion with FEW nuthuggers, very rare..)

The sad thing is, it will never be cleaned up, it's impossible but the lounge is going good so i'll take it.

Comment

• Had Christmas dinner with a buddy of mine and his family. He broke out with this:

First time I'd tried the 18, damn tasty. On the rocks, no mixer.

Oh, and merry christmas beyatches.

Comment

• Merry Drunkness@!

Comment

• Amen to that one George.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                  I do the same, I do some random donations from time to time.

Before 80% of my posts were all in Non stop boxing, lately, 80% of them are in the lounge(the other 20% is when I find a rare smart discussion with FEW nuthuggers, very rare..)

The sad thing is, it will never be cleaned up, it's impossible but the lounge is going good so i'll take it.
                  Green is just a way to say wasup. Red is a way to say **** you. 1 hit at a time don't mean much. But while full red don't disable postin privileges, it's still nice to see the worst trolls bleedin. It's like the e badge of shame or sumthin. And as I mentioned, I absolutely luv the "I don't care about karma (but I made the thread cuz I'm pissed I'm in full red)" threads.

People keep makin the "enuf bull****" thread in NSB too, but it don't help. I prefer a good Paz attack on really **** threads as opposed to preachin bout cleanin up NSB. It's just worthless when every thread is ****.

Originally posted by Hank$Moody View Post
                  Had Christmas dinner with a buddy of mine and his family. He broke out with this:

First time I'd tried the 18, damn tasty. On the rocks, no mixer.

Oh, and merry christmas beyatches.
                  Never had that, but it looks good.

Glad you on the drank Jeffries. Merry Xmas.

Comment

• Bout ready to pass out........

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Bout ready to pass out........
                      Dear drunk solider, if your going to pass out, pass out with honour!

Comment

Working...
                      X