No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KING 2K10 View Post
    Damn this is becoming a party...It's always good to see my boy right here...Any progress on my larry merchant sig???
    naw man taking a break from the sigs for second.

im finishing up a mosley sig for myself to parade around before i get started on the rest.

i got so many damn sigs to make haha

they will all get done though

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
      Boxing nite. Gots to get your fuck on early so you ain't assed out far as the fights go. Handle your business early and the rest of the nite is yours homey.

Man I been on cheap brew for ages. When the lil lady is here I'll dip into my liquor n wine cuz she don't like beer. But past that, a LW like me can make some cheap beer last.

I don't get the fascination wit really good beer. I did when I was younger of course, but now that I'm past my drinkin prime I just go for the cheap ****. It takes me 4 to get drunk and I can make it last.
      I have a fascination Iwith good beer is because I've deprived myself drinking Bud light and Heineken light for the past 3 years or so. Thats why I drink less, so I can afford something more drinkable. Near me theres this beer called Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Barley wine, a six pack is 11 or $12.00 but its 9.6 pct alcohol...

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
        naw man taking a break from the sigs for second.

im finishing up a mosley sig for myself to parade around before i get started on the rest.

i got so many damn sigs to make haha

they will all get done though
        It cool bro...Yea they did bum rush you when you said you were making sigs... Ill be patient but dont forget about the king..Lol

Comment

• Comment

• I'm not, but I have been smoking that green weed.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by KING 2K10 View Post
              It cool bro...Yea they did bum rush you when you said you were making sigs... Ill be patient but dont forget about the king..Lol
              haha no doubt man i wont.

some other sig makers have popped up though since i made that thread.

so its not all on me anymore.

like Idgas, CrackYourJaw and Great Shark

they making some good ****

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                i wanted to drink some beer but my stomach is kind of sour from drinkin the night before.

the yeast of the beer will **** me up so i stuck with tha Whisky tonight.

plus its been a while since ive drank whisky...long overdue

wish i had some makers mark though
                As a kid, there was always room for jello.

Now, there's always room for beer.

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                I have a fascination Iwith good beer is because I've deprived myself all these years drinking Bud light and Heineken light for the past 3 years or so. Thats why I drink less, so I can afford something more drinkable. Near me theres this beer called Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Barley wine, a six pack is 11 or $12.00 but its 9.6 pct alcohol...
                I don't demand good taste when I'm on the brew. The fact that I'm drinkin beer not liquor is testament that it's all about the buzz. Might as well make it cheap. My standards have dropped.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  I'm not, but I have been smoking that green weed.
                  Bump the thread "High Lang", very overlooked imo.

Comment

• I'm drinking water.

Room temperature. In a big glass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
                      I'm drinking water.

Room temperature. In a big glass.

Me too. From a bottle, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X