Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hungover. Had a really strange kinda pathetic dream about an ex... to get those away I'm going right back into the bottle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
      Hungover. Had a really strange kinda pathetic dream about an ex... to get those away I'm going right back into the bottle.
      Those dreams happen.

They're not as bad as having strange dreams about girls you know but kind of want to bang but sort of think of them as a friend. (Let me qualify that with I live in Asia and are surrounded by Asian girls, a lot of them really hot. There's a degree of sexual tension that comes with this arrangement.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        Those dreams happen.

They're not as bad as having strange dreams about girls you know but kind of want to bang but sort of think of them as a friend. (Let me qualify that with I live in Asia and are surrounded by Asian girls, a lot of them really hot. There's a degree of sexual tension that comes with this arrangement.)
        Haha I know whatcha mean. My friends girl is a really hot Korean. Almost too hot.

Comment

• That's me done with work til Monday now. Got a boat full of lager in.

Comment

• Cant settle down, had three desperados, fuked it dropped sixty mg valium and a mere seven bottles of desperado left, mofukin power drinkin the ****s.

Gonna have a sitting down p.iss first doe.

Got nothing on tomorrow till my package of sun comes in the post, so fuppin exiting!

Comment

• Comment

• ^

What a song. Who remembers it?.

Comment

• Just banged my best mates fiance. It was his idea!. Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

Going a bit green though haha.

Comment

• It was a threesome.

Comment

• Holy **** I'm going very green. We're all going to be worried when we wake up.

Comment

Working...
                      X