Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    First we take shots, then pop bottles

Something something something
    Then pour it on a model, shut up ***** swllow. and if she dont swallow, shut up ***** gargle. I hate Wayne but I'll always remember that line lol. I
    m blitzed now. Feeling :wt: even though im a shade darker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
      Then pour it on a model, shut up ***** swllow. and if she dont swallow, shut up ***** gargle. I hate Wayne but I'll always remember that line lol. I
      m blitzed now. Feeling :wt: even though im a shade darker.
      I'll try to do some of that tonight.

The girl I'm meeting has modeling photos on Facebook.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        I'll try to do some of that tonight.

The girl I'm meeting has modeling photos on Facebook.
        Get er done man. For Zeus.

This is kinda the mood in the casa de Rudyo today. She's regretting failing the mission too, cause she decided to drink and only has **** peppermint schnapps instead of rumple minze. Karma! lolol

When you say karaoke you mean like karaoke karoke? like singing and ****? That's some high level stuff if you can pull tail with karaoke haha. good luck.
        Last edited by Rudyo; 05-15-2015, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
          Drinking an afternoon beer and watching the fights.

I'm going out with a pretty hot girl later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Why is Hanz so gay?
            Hanz is actually ok, he's funny at least.

Comment

• Ugh i walk into the kitchen to get some water for my cotton mouth, and find a pile of nasty ass vomit on the floor. I didn't barf either, the worst. Smelled like taco bell mixed with schnapps. Thought i'd share with ya guys, you're welcome.

Comment

Ugh i walk into the kitchen to get some water for my cotton mouth, and find a pile of nasty ass vomit on the floor. I didn't barf either, the worst. Smelled like taco bell mixed with schnapps. Thought i'd share with ya guys, you're welcome.
                Haha so who's vomit is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Haha so who's vomit is it?
                  My ****ing girls, I didn't clean it lol. Just covered it up. We had a day away from our kid, well a night so she tried to party but epically failed. Unless there was a real slick squatter drinking the same liquor lol.

If i didn't have a burner phone id upload a pic, this barf is wicked you could like remake a crunchwrap out this *****.

Comment

My ****ing girls, I didn't clean it lol. Just covered it up. We had a day away from our kid, well a night so she tried to party but epically failed. Unless there was a real slick squatter drinking the same liquor lol.

If i didn't have a burner phone id upload a pic, this barf is wicked you could like remake a crunchwrap out this *****.
                    Haha, I hear ya. I woulda sent you tons of crazy **** by now lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      Haha, I hear ya. I woulda sent you tons of crazy **** by now lol.
                      We'd prob get banned and or end up back in the hole if we started posting pics of the **** that goes on. RICO us.

Comment

Working...
                      X