No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Haha that food sounds premium though, you make your own hollandaise sauce?
    I do and it took me...maybe a year to learn how through practice. Toughest thing to make in my eyes.

I cheat with an egg poacher my mom bought me though.

I still can't properly poach them

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Run View Post
      I do and it took me...maybe a year to learn how through practice. Toughest thing to make in my eyes.

I cheat with an egg poacher my mom bought me though.

I still can't properly poach them
      Ya it's a serious dish, poaching an egg and the sauce is no joke, impressive. I've never even attempted it. I find dishes like that are a true indicator of an advanced cook, similar to soups, a good chili or roast.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Ya it's a serious dish, poaching an egg and the sauce is no joke, impressive. I've never even attempted it. I find dishes like that are a true indicator of an advanced cook, similar to soups, a good chili or roast.
        Were you a cook at one point Weon? Cuz I told you about how I did it for money....maybe about 5-6 years full time bistro and line at different places. It just became natural.

I know you like to cook also and are skilled.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Run View Post
          Were you a cook at one point Weon? Cuz I told you about how I did it for money....maybe about 5-6 years full time bistro and line at different places. It just became natural.

I know you like to cook also and are skilled.
          Lol I wish. I have a passion for cooking but my skills are limited. I started cooking because I lived on my own when I was younger, so it was more out of necessity. I only really started getting decent within the last five years I've lived with my chick. She works and goes to school so I definitely had to step up my culinary skills to provide her with meals all day. One of my biggest regrets is not working in a kitchen, because I always flirt with the idea of opening up a bar.

Comment

• My girl's in bed and im still up so i just checked back into nsb to see that ****** lolpz or whatever the **** his **** name is try to talk to you about being a dickrider. Lol. I swear I torture myself by commenting in that area.

Comment

• Jesus Christ. I've got work now.

Was on the Tony Montana stuff til around 3 hours ago.

Can't handle this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                Jesus Christ. I've got work now.

Was on the Tony Montana stuff til around 3 hours ago.

Can't handle this.

Comment

• More like idiot pal .

Its not do able.

I'm calling it off.

Way to rough.

Comment

More like idiot pal :lol1:.

Its not do able.

I'm calling it off.

Way to rough.
                    I used to work at a life insurance company eons ago and I remember getting high all night til morning and then attempting to get ready, and go in, on no sleep. Once I hit my condos parking garage, it was over. I felt like I was going to collapse. It was ******ed, still applaud a man who attempts it though lol.

Comment

More like idiot pal .

Its not do able.

I'm calling it off.

Way to rough.
                      chamomile tea and valium. Quickly fixes that.

Comment

Working...
                      X