Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Derranged's favorite beer was Beck's, he would have had the collection, 100 times.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      If Derranged's favorite beer was Beck's, he would have had the collection, 100 times.
      Just the opposite. Derranged gets sloshed out on the town in upper Manhattan, he doesn't handle his business at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
        Just the opposite. Derranged gets sloshed out on the town in upper Manhattan, he doesn't handle his business at home.
        When are we gonna sit down, watch Yankees vs A's at the Yankee Stadium, and have a quality time together drinking nasty ass Bud Lite or Miller Lite[which is all they really had at the stadium last time I checked]. They do have Foster's too. But this is the old Yankee Stadium, I don't know if they have new beers in the new one.

Comment

• If you bring some Japanese chicks, I promise to pay everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            When are we gonna sit down, watch Yankees vs A's at the Yankee Stadium, and have a quality time together drinking nasty ass Bud Lite or Miller Lite[which is all they really had at the stadium last time I checked]. They do have Foster's too. But this is the old Yankee Stadium, I don't know if they have new beers in the new one.
            I really can't believe the fans haven't boycotted the new stadium yet. It was the ultimate money-grabbing betrayal of the bulk of the fanbase.

I'd love to hit up New York again, I barely got my feet wet last time I was there and didn't get to experience the night life at all, or do much of anything outisde of midtown. Citi Field is quite nice.

Comment

• Having a single Hoegaarden tonight. My first drink in a week I believe.

Comment

• I'm officially shot

Comment

• I'm on my third straight night of cold tea. I'm having a cup of oolong right now, probably going back to the barley tea soon.

Comment

• I havent drank in a few weeks and dont intend to,but Maryjane i will smoke to the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      I havent drank in a few weeks and dont intend to,but Maryjane i will smoke to the end.
                      Bro! Had my son. Drinking Tecate to get the rebate on todays ppv. Hey you kinda look like Danny Garcia no ****? I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X