Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got the girl back. I explained the situation.

She wanted someone to pay for all her ****.

I'm not that guy.

I told her she could go find someone else if she wants.

Or she can ride with me, and we can be broke together, and do cheap ****.

This girl is ****ing crazy. She just ****ing called me asking for the wine bottle, which I bought earlier when we were together, and which I'm drinking right now.

That was like the fourth time she asked me for the ****ing bottle.

I told her that. And then I told her that if she really needs some booze, she should just drink that whiskey bottle that she took from me yesterday.

Or if she would like, I can bring the wine bottle to her place (which would entail more making out and what not).

She's ****in nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
      Back on da drank??

Comment

• I was just watching the gif in my sig, and honestly, I have to wonder whether Cunningham-Fury was a fixed fight.

I'll direct you guys to the writings of Steve Farrell. I can't be arsed to look them up and post them, so use Google.

He's a boxing insider who use to manage a lot of fighters, and has written some pretty damning articles on the state of affairs.

Maybe Cunningham was brought in to lose.

Perhaps Fury pissed him off with his antics, and he dropped Fury on his ass.

I do not think that Cunningham's next fight is a setup, by any stretch, though. It is a fight for a number 1 contender shot at Wladimer. It is a difficult fight. But I am definitely pulling for Steve.

I've said this before in here. I've actually talked to Steve quite a bit on Facebook. I'd even almost say he's my friend (he's the only boxer I have a normal relationship with).

Again, that doesn't mean I want all you degenerates to go harass him on Facebook (as I've said, I am also a degenerate).

Comment

• I gotta tell you.

It has indeed been the worst day since yesterday.

And Welts should probably still go **** himself, with a well lubed dildo.

But actually, I suppose he probably just needs a hug.

I'm not up for that task. But let me send an e-hug to Welts from my insane lawyer girlfriend (she's not really here, I'm just talking a bunch of ****. But I will be meeting her in a couple days. And she is ****ing insane. But she's really smart, and really dangerous. The two qualities I look for in a woman.)

Comment

• Definitely back on the drink. I realized that I don't like this world being sober.

Comment

• What happened to Twinkies, are they still being made?.

I remember a while back there was a threat of them becoming extinct, but I never followed up on the situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                I was just watching the gif in my sig, and honestly, I have to wonder whether Cunningham-Fury was a fixed fight.

I'll direct you guys to the writings of Steve Farrell. I can't be arsed to look them up and post them, so use Google.

He's a boxing insider who use to manage a lot of fighters, and has written some pretty damning articles on the state of affairs.

Maybe Cunningham was brought in to lose.

Perhaps Fury pissed him off with his antics, and he dropped Fury on his ass.

I do not think that Cunningham's next fight is a setup, by any stretch, though. It is a fight for a number 1 contender shot at Wladimer. It is a difficult fight. But I am definitely pulling for Steve.

I've said this before in here. I've actually talked to Steve quite a bit on Facebook. I'd even almost say he's my friend (he's the only boxer I have a normal relationship with).

Again, that doesn't mean I want all you degenerates to go harass him on Facebook (as I've said, I am also a degenerate).
                Cunningham is the definition of a "blown up cruiserweight." He's not a hw by any stretch and I really don't want him to fight Wladimir Klitschko. Wlad would really put a hurtin' on Steve and I don't want to see that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                  I gotta tell you.

It has indeed been the worst day since yesterday.

)
                  Haha classic

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Cunningham is the definition of a "blown up cruiserweight." He's not a hw by any stretch and I really don't want him to fight Wladimir Klitschko. Wlad would really put a hurtin' on Steve and I don't want to see that.
                    I agree. I'm looking forward to his fight with Glazkov. I think that is an excellent fight.

Cunningham is a superb boxing.

But I also don't really want him to fight Wladimir. I think he might get hurt. And I really don't want to see that.

But he's going to chase that fight, if he gets past Glazkov.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      What happened to Twinkies, are they still being made?.

I remember a while back there was a threat of them becoming extinct, but I never followed up on the situation.
                      I'm pretty sure that the company that made them, Hostess, shut down. It was in the news and **** at the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X