No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Reed not knowing who RWK was.

If he were somebody's alt, you'd have had him sparked in less than 15.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
      I been thru 1 failed engagement already, and that was 1 too many.

I ain't ever askin any of my GF's to marry me again.
      You're a funny dude, mang. The way like you act as if you're going to have a say in the matter is awesomely hilarious.

Seriously though, if you get "those" feelings, and she asks you (unlikely, but it happens), to quote the late, great Richard Pryor.....

"What'cha gon' do?"

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        @ Reed not knowing who RWK was.

If he were somebody's alt, you'd have had him sparked in less than 15.
        Lmao oh ****

Comment

• Chief's ass should be reporting for duty (pun intended) shortly. I think it's like, 11AM over in Trashcanistan right now.

Comment

You're a funny dude, mang. The way like you act as if you're going to have a say in the matter is awesomely hilarious.

Seriously though, if you get "those" feelings, and she asks you (unlikely, but it happens), to quote the late, great Richard Pryor.....

"What'cha gon' do?"

Ha, not happenin my nig.

She knows the rules; no cohabitation, no excessive family minglin, and no L bombs, even tho those just cum out spontaneously sumtimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              Lmao oh ****
              If I were to compare "that" matchup to a boxing contest, I would say you are playing the role of Larry Holmes, and "he" is Randall "Tex" Cobb : The poor bastard just doesn't know when to give it up.

Comment

• Be careful with those spontaneous L bombs, mang. Everything else sounds legit, though.

You still get to keep up with boxing with your crazy workload?

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  Lmao oh ****
                  Haha I just abbreviated my user name because I was tired of typing it in. I could have saved it stored but either way.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

If I were to compare "that" matchup to a boxing contest, I would say you are playing the role of Larry Holmes, and "he" is Randall "Tex" Cobb : The poor bastard just doesn't know when to give it up.
                    lol I caught that little convo over in that thread

Comment

• That's not surprising : You catch everything apart from STDs and bans.

Comment

Working...
                      X