Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Off the wagon again, niece's birthday party. Red wine, then this:

Now I'm on the beer.
    That Yamazaki is pretty decent. Japanese whiskey is quite good in fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      That Yamazaki is pretty decent. Japanese whiskey is quite good in fact.
      Its the only Japanese liquor I've had. Pretty good stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Its the only Japanese liquor I've had. Pretty good stuff.
        Japan produces some good whiskey. Quite underrated. There are also some more obscure liquors (traditional stuff I suppose) which are also really tasty (they can be a little pricy though). The main go-to is shochu, which is just clear grain alcohol, generally about 25%. Japanese ****tails are generally made from this ('sours' especially, just shochu and fruit flavor. It's also drank with tea, water, or straight. My personal favorite is shochu with hot water and umeboshi (pickled plum).

Comment

• What's up guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            Japan produces some good whiskey. Quite underrated. There are also some more obscure liquors (traditional stuff I suppose) which are also really tasty (they can be a little pricy though). The main go-to is shochu, which is just clear grain alcohol, generally about 25%. Japanese ****tails are generally made from this ('sours' especially, just shochu and fruit flavor. It's also drank with tea, water, or straight. My personal favorite is shochu with hot water and umeboshi (pickled plum).
            When I get back into drinking shape I'll explore a bit. In New York though, the liquor stores aren't exactly stacked with Asian stuff. Most of the whiskey available is from the US, Scotland or Ireland.

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            What's up guys
            I'm wasted and ripping some rotten eggs. Hopefully it all dissipates by the time I wake up.

Comment

• Drinking some Perlenbacher, its german lager 4.9 percent, first time trying and its deffo doing the bizness.

Anybody else on it??? im having a chilled out sunday, gona get wrecked

Comment

• I just met my girl's ex boyfriend last night. It's all ****ed up. We broke up and they got back together. Then they broke up and we got back together. She doesn't love him. And he's moving back to his country. So he'll be out of the picture.

I told him 'hi, I'm _____. You probably want to punch me in the face right now.'

Him: 'I probably should. But I won't do it in front of her.'

Then he left and I stayed.

Comment

• i have a modeling audition in a few hours. I have to skateboard. I haven't skated since I blew out my knee a couple years ago. ****. ****ing nervous. Having a couple drinks. ****. I got this ****. **** it.

Comment

• ****in massacred on rye mojitos

Comment

• I woke up and decided to have a drink, boredom and offa work. Sup gentleman?

Comment

Working...
                      X