No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Run View Post
    No telling compa. He'd usually be here no?

Fridays changed when I was locked up again.
    Get back into the groove weon! Readjusting is ****ed tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Get back into the groove weon! Readjusting is ****ed tho.
      I came back here and felt like an outcast. First person was chief and he says welcome home lemme tell you about walt.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• I'm still up drinking gulden draak. ****in thing is a trip. 10.5%. My girl thinks I'm ******ed lol

Comment

I'm still up drinking gulden draak. ****in thing is a trip. 10.5%. My girl thinks I'm ******ed lol

Comment

• I'm actually working right now or else I'd be working on a bottle.

Tomorrow doe...I'm gonna get ripped

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Lol my girl bet me 100 bucks I'd drink all six, I stopped at five. Can't give her the satisfaction lol. ****s intense though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                I'm actually working right now or else I'd be working on a bottle.

Tomorrow doe...I'm gonna get ripped
                You getting ripped for the fight? Or daytime disaster? Haha

Comment

• Ripped for the fight and then heading out afterward to a nearby bar

And bro I'm going to have to try that Draak, lol. That ish sounds stout as f**k!

Comment

Where's the big homie chief? Got me some crown and Trappist beers
                    Originally posted by Run View Post
                    No telling compa. He'd usually be here no?

Fridays changed when I was locked up again.
                    I have arrived my good friends. Its been a long ass week for ya potna. None of my days started later than 0400 in the morning and ended no earlier than 1900(7pm). I get home have a couple of customary cups of Crown, and then I be out.

Its 7am and Im startin cup one of Crown tryin to figure out if Imma stream, or invite folks over and buy. If I invite folks than I gotta grill and its gonna rain all day so I don't feel like grillin. Gotdamn dilemma if you ask me. Grill and buy, chill and stream. Whatchall think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Run View Post
                      I came back here and felt like an outcast. First person was chief and he says welcome home lemme tell you about walt.
                      You aint never gonna be an outcast R-Dubz mah homie. Not as long as I draw breath bruh. You family bruh whether you know it or not. Imma be in the H next weekend on Thursday and Friday. Im planning on headin back to the Countdown on Saturday. But know Imma let you know when I hit the H. I'll be out in the Park and the Acres. And I might shoot up to the Nickle to holla at one of mah potnas over there.

Comment

Working...
                      X