Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread is ****ing crazy as anything, but funny as ****...

Comment

• Sup Borrachos......a little under the weather with covid so can't go to the usual extended family gathering today/tonight to get all fuched up with the family smh. Covid or not still having some beers ya heard!

Sipping on some St. Bernardus ABT12 as i speak. One of the Belgian quads you can buy,super delicious. Anyone else on the sauce??

Comment

• Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
        Hope you homeboys are enjoying Labor Day. It's too ****in hot to bbq (110°)and a wildfire just started by my house so just chilling inside drinking on some 10hop ipa from GoldenRod brewery playing board games with fam....cheers
        Your Memphis accent is cool!

I spoke to a lot of posters, we got a cast of characters!

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post

I been waitin for you to make this thread D. I had the idea a long time ago, but I don't make threads. I'm just too goddamn lazy homey. I figured better you than me. Somebody had to do the ****.
          Mr mangler…. You got Jhonny in Guotemoc mode with your sig pic! He is small and is completely crazy!

he barks a lot, but his teeth are razor blades.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Mr mangler…. You got Jhonny in Guotemoc mode with your sig pic! He is small and is completely crazy!

he barks a lot, but his teeth are razor blades.
            BIG UP, Japan!

Approximately 2,500 students at Little Bay Primary and Infant School in Westmoreland and Old Harbour High School in St. Catherine are benefitting from the donation of two buses to the institutions.

The vehicles, which have bolstered the schools’ transportation arrangements, are already yielding positive outcomes, as student attendance at both schools has increased.

There has, additionally, been a decrease in the number of students at Little Bay Primary relying on ‘bike taxis’ to get to school.

The buses were provided by the Government of Japan at a cost of $11 million with grant funding support under the Japanese Grassroots Human Security Projects.

Japan’s newly appointed Ambassador to Jamaica, His Excellency Yasuhiro Atsumi, noted that Jamaica has benefitted from J$1.4 billion in programme support under the Grassroots Human Security Projects, since its launch in 1995
            Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

• This dad got exiled from his 11yr old daughter's birthday/slumber party because she didn't want me "embarrassing her in front if her friends" lol....so mom got slumber duties while I'm at the local bar doing my thang...drinking some space dust...

Comment

• Chilled with my boy earlier he is having girlfriend problems.

I really want to tell him he sounds like a ***** but he takes everything to heart.

Anyway, vodka and Heineken.

It’s been a minute.

Comment

• I go a page back and the posts are from a year ago... what the **** happened.

Comment

Working...
                  X