Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you coming back home to the DMV Chief we can have a welcome back fight party for mah boy

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      **** seriously? My good buddy was just there fr some work conference and is planning to go back in January and asked me to come along. If a guy looking like this

Shows up, tell the mrs it's cool it's just ya boy blanquito haha

Is he trece?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Only reason I ask, is because the people I've known who tat ALL over are either a) tat artists...or B) felons from blue rag or crazy others who ARE felons.

They gave up on looking for jobs anyways...no point.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
          Is he trece?
          Haha no he was there for legit work. They don't have a lot of those guys up here and if they are they're very low key.

Check out some of my boys up here tho, code blue. Local salvadorean rap group.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
            Only reason I ask, is because the people I've known who tat ALL over are either a) tat artists...or B) felons from blue rag or crazy others who ARE felons.

They gave up on looking for jobs anyways...no point.
            Nah my boy is legit he's not tatted like me. I put my hands in my avi, I have a full sweater though, above my wang up to my chin, front and back. Nothing on my face though. I've been very lucky that it hasn't hindered me at all.

Comment

• Having a couple brews with my neighbor Jimmy.

Drinking fancy Bud Ice

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Having a couple brews with my neighbor Jimmy.

Drinking fancy Bud Ice
                I actually ****in love bud ice, it's the perfect beer. Tastes like nothing and gets ya wrecked.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                  When you coming back home to the DMV Chief we can have a welcome back fight party for mah boy
                  Idk StangJulio mah homie. But trust and believe I'll let you know when I do bruh. Drinks shall flowieth over my good friend.

Comment

• http://www.pintprice.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      I actually ****in love bud ice, it's the perfect beer. Tastes like nothing and gets ya wrecked.
                      Why would you want you want your beer to taste like nothing???.

Comment

Working...
                      X