No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Why would you want you want your beer to taste like nothing???.
    When im abusing other substances I like watery beer lol

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      When im abusing other substances I like watery beer lol
      The amount of beers I can through on that is incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        The amount of beers I can through on that is incredible.
        Haha I know! Pretty crazy actually.

Comment

• Drinking some miller lite with a buddy watching the Bulls game

Comment

• My Carnal came through and decided to crash tonight ... we got some Modelo Especials
            do your thang Beercules, Blanco & Ermhan

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
              My Carnal came through and decided to crash tonight ... we got some Modelo Especials
              do your thang Beercules, Blanco & Ermhan
              I stayed sober tonight bro. Gotta give my nose and liver a break sometimes lol

Comment

I stayed sober tonight bro. Gotta give my nose and liver a break sometimes lol
                Hey, buddy.

Been through it all. But lemme state this for the record...and I don't want to read like a buzzkiller or preacher.

Try to stop doing blow. Think about the $ you save and not to mention...stuff slowly turns people into monsters.

(Not white knighting it up).

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
                  Hey, buddy.

Been through it all. But lemme state this for the record...and I don't want to read like a buzzkiller or preacher.

Try to stop doing blow. Think about the $ you save and not to mention...stuff slowly turns people into monsters.

(Not white knighting it up).
                  Haha all good man. And this isn't me being delusional, but I honestly don't do much. Like a gram MAX a week. I just like a few rails when I'm drinking, but I never wake up saying, **** I want a line! Lol, I will say, damn I want a drink tho lol. I've done it for about 15 years and never deviated from the limit i set for it. Success has always been more important than getting obliterated. I've certainly gone off the deep end a few times though lol

Comment

Haha all good man. And this isn't me being delusional, but I honestly don't do much. Like a gram MAX a week. I just like a few rails when I'm drinking, but I never wake up saying, **** I want a line! Lol, I will say, damn I want a drink tho lol. I've done it for about 15 years and never deviated from the limit i set for it. Success has always been more important than getting obliterated. I've certainly gone off the deep end a few times though lol
                    Oh...ya that's a bit different.

I knew guys who smoked an 8 of rock twice a week or more

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
                      Oh...ya that's a bit different.

I knew guys who smoked an 8 of rock twice a week or more
                      Ya see that's insane to me. Smoking will make you crazy, never even tried it, I know my limitations. I used to have a buddy who would show up with 7 grams and would literally do 6 of them. It's nuts man, I ain't trying to die in my 30s.

Comment

Working...
                      X