Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
    Que pasa amigo

I def drank too much last night .. showed up 2 hours late to work ... I was struggling today, so it only makes sense that I'm in here drinking again
    I'm meeting up with old friend to watch some football. I'll be sure to shove 80$ of blow up my nose and drink til my pocket is empty. Good times.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      I'm meeting up with old friend to watch some football. I'll be sure to shove 80$ of blow up my nose and drink til my pocket is empty. Good times.

Comment

• Uh oh Chief, you sprinkled Beercules pheromones. Get the .22 ready.

Comment

• Currently enjoying a Raymond Rutherford Cabernet Sauvignon from 2010, this wine is massively structured with beautifully integrated tannins, a massively rich mouthfeel and a long, smooth finish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Currently enjoying a Raymond Rutherford Cabernet Sauvignon from 2010, this wine is massively structured with beautifully integrated tannins, a massively rich mouthfeel and a long, smooth finish.
            No one cares about the load you're chugging.

Comment

• Uh oh, my girl is gonna be real mad at me when I get home. I kinda talked to Mr. Brownstone again. Luckily ya boy just sniffed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Currently enjoying a Raymond Rutherford Cabernet Sauvignon from 2010, this wine is massively structured with beautifully integrated tannins, a massively rich mouthfeel and a long, smooth finish.
                i grew a labia reading this. as i glance at my reply with your OP in my peripheral it now becomes moist, it being my newly formed gash. enjoy your '10 savignon you stud.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
                  i grew a labia reading this. as i glance at my reply with your OP in my peripheral it now becomes moist, it being my newly formed gash. enjoy your '10 savignon you stud.
                  I just drank a fifth of whiskey.

My dick is sticking inside a whore right now, at this very moment as I type.

Comment

• Just joking.

I am drinking whiskey.

I drank with some mafia guys in a park earlier. They called me out, and made me drink with them.

They were lowlifes.

One of them was giving me advice on being careful when I shoot up and do lines, on avoiding the cops.

I was like, 'yes, thank you sir'.

Then he told me about his prison time, and then he spoke in loops, telling me once more about how to shoot up, and telling me to avoid the cops.

The other guy occasionally chimed in to talk about the local prostitution business.

Then they'd go buy more beers.

I chilled with them for a while. Then said I have some very important business to attend to, and bid farewell.

Comment

• Well, i made it guys without getting caught. She just thought I was real drunk. So unless you guys are right and she's hacked into the BScene matrix, i'm over the bridger over trouble waters.

Comment

Working...
                      X