Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let’s talk about the effects of self victimization and how it could turn people into self pitying weaklings for generations to come

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best thread title I've come across.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      It all started with Anti Bullying and social media. Once kids starting offing themselves because they were being bullied at school and on social media, the Mothers of America pushed a big anti bullying agenda. This all started in the early 2000s with Myspace and has spiraled out of control. Now the bullied weird ****s have a voice.
      That shlt definitely got the ball rolling. Online bullying ?!?!?

And how powerful ''social'' media has become is frightening.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Honestly does anyone play the victim more than conservatives? I mean Trump won playing on trailer trash grievances and constantly bitching moaning about unfair elections or social media or news coverage

I know cons love to use this as code for black people but really they should take their own advice on this
        Yeah, and his garbage economical policies got the USA through a total lockdown despite democrats locking everything up. Meanwhile little hoes set fire to their own neighborhoods and looted all they could.

And all that police injustice and brutality all happened in Trump voting cities, right? Not democrat run ****holes?

Comment

Any time you cultivate weakness for your advantage - especially to get something for nothing, is it surprising you lose the ability to function fully and independently?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            To that point. Seat belts remained seatbelts. Now imagine seatbelts becoming a mandatory 5 point harness, a helmet, a flameproof racing suit, etc….

That is where all this modern wokesim is leading to. Fairness and justice is one thing. I’m all for it. But you are no fool and you know exactly what’s up, so why pretend to disagree with me?
            I was refering to a specific point made about people who take vaccines being losers and cowards, man. All that post meant was that it ain't cowardly to take statistically recommended precautions. It's common sense... well, assuming you trust the recommendations of course.

https://www.nhtsa.gov/seat-belts/seat-belts-save-lives

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              To summarize your post. At first, gays wanted equal rights. Now you have an infinite amount of genders. That same principle applies to the rest of the BS social justice woke ideologies.
              That doesn't summarise my post at all. This entire thread is basically saying that people who are being treated unfairly should just put up and shut up and that fighting for greater fairness or justice in society, or just attempting to raise public awareness, is in effect weak and cowardly. Does that summarise your original post or have I missed the point?

You say above that your issue is what... multiple genders or something? But this thread was clearly and obviously made in response to a thread providing evidence of fairly clear and obvious racial discrimination so I ain't quite sure why you'd be moving the goalposts now?

And man, I'll never get all the crying about the LGBTandwhateverthehellelse crew. They make up a relatively small part of the population and if they want to be called s/he/it/ or whatever the hell else it troubles me not at all even if I personally feel it kinda unnecessary. Why does it bother you?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

It's called mental masturbation.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

That doesn't summarise my post at all. This entire thread is basically saying that people who are being treated unfairly should just put up and shut up and that fighting for greater fairness or justice in society, or just attempting to raise public awareness, is in effect weak and cowardly. Does that summarise your original post or have I missed the point?

You say above that your issue is what... multiple genders or something? But this thread was clearly and obviously made in response to a thread providing evidence of fairly clear and obvious racial discrimination so I ain't quite sure why you'd be moving the goalposts now?

And man, I'll never get all the crying about the LGBTandwhateverthehellelse crew. They make up a relatively small part of the population and if they want to be called s/he/it/ or whatever the hell else it troubles me not at all even if I personally feel it kinda unnecessary. Why does it bother you?
                  Exactly, all the outrage actually does is give a small demo an artificially large platform. It's not the LGBT who actually changes congressional minds, it is the interest in the LGBT and Representative's ability to manipulate those interests regardless of which side their voters fall on because on both sides the issue is draped in emotion rather than any form of pragmatism.

Got more stories about gay folks than manatees this year. Manatees are going extinct fast, the death toll is just horrible with the rise of water temps the Tees are going more and more north to avoid the cold while humans who are not used to them do their best to co-exist and fail.

I ain't never met no one who looks to kill a manatee, they just don't know they're there until it's too late because they don't live with them. Ain't no news reports, ain't no warnings or PSA, just death. Because the people who care are small and the people listening to them may say they care but not enough to get online and ***** whine and cry. Folks still ***** whine and cry about the same **** they always had.

So, one small population of unique fauna will die while another population of human enjoys more spotlight than it probably should not. All really because gays want to be able to be gay in a children's show or whatever and it not be any bigger a thing than a straight couple being shown as a couple. Is it worth it? I'd say no, but, ain't gonna stop a single person here from bitching about gays and get them bitching about conservation.

I'm not anti-gay right nor am I anti-civil rights, all that jazz is fine and I'm all about any citizens getting something out of their government, but, also, everyday let's cry about gay means there are subjects no one is talking about and probably should.

Ladies rights been a huge subject and in all the pushback against them I never read anything about parental rights.

Pay comes up but then y'all get distracted by the dragqueen's hips going swish swish swish on free television

Global warming comes up loads, how the **** did they miss the manatee?

Don't reckon they did. Reckon folks just don't give a damn. Whether women are paid equal or not is the full argument. The idea that men should have equal parental rights is foreign to the conversation. Says to me most y'all care more about your money than kids. Care more about who uses a bathroom than your fauna. Care more about ****geneous morality than income. Care more about a principle that doesn't actually affect your life than issues that most certainly would.

Edit- I didn't bring that home well. Point is, growing number of gay stories in the media despite nothing new about being gay or what gay folks is wanting. New **** going on all over, ain't no coverage to tell folks about them.
                  Last edited by Marchegiano; 08-01-2021, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

Exactly, all the outrage actually does is give a small demo an artificially large platform. It's not the LGBT who actually changes congressional minds, it is the interest in the LGBT and Representative's ability to manipulate those interests regardless of which side their voters fall on because on both sides the issue is draped in emotion rather than any form of pragmatism.

Got more stories about gay folks than manatees this year. Manatees are going extinct fast, the death toll is just horrible with the rise of water temps the Tees are going more and more north to avoid the cold while humans who are not used to them do their best to co-exist and fail.

I ain't never met no one who looks to kill a manatee, they just don't know they're there until it's too late because they don't live with them. Ain't no news reports, ain't no warnings or PSA, just death. Because the people who care are small and the people listening to them may say they care but not enough to get online and ***** whine and cry. Folks still ***** whine and cry about the same **** they always had.

So, one small population of unique fauna will die while another population of human enjoys more spotlight than it probably should not. All really because gays want to be able to be gay in a children's show or whatever and it not be any bigger a thing than a straight couple being shown as a couple. Is it worth it? I'd say no, but, ain't gonna stop a single person here from bitching about gays and get them bitching about conservation.

I'm not anti-gay right nor am I anti-civil rights, all that jazz is fine and I'm all about any citizens getting something out of their government, but, also, everyday let's cry about gay means there are subjects no one is talking about and probably should.

Ladies rights been a huge subject and in all the pushback against them I never read anything about parental rights.

Pay comes up but then y'all get distracted by the dragqueen's hips going swish swish swish on free television

Global warming comes up loads, how the **** did they miss the manatee?

Don't reckon they did. Reckon folks just don't give a damn. Whether women are paid equal or not is the full argument. The idea that men should have equal parental rights is foreign to the conversation. Says to me most y'all care more about your money than kids. Care more about who uses a bathroom than your fauna. Care more about ****geneous morality than income. Care more about a principle that doesn't actually affect your life than issues that most certainly would.

Edit- I didn't bring that home well. Point is, growing number of gay stories in the media despite nothing new about being gay or what gay folks is wanting. New **** going on all over, ain't no coverage to tell folks about them.
                    Think I got the point, lol, there's a lot more coverage of alternative sexualties that they actually warrant, mainly cos sexuality is such a trigger issue for some people and anything that gets people triggered is like catnip for politicians and the media.

And yeah, genuinely... we might not always agree on what the biggest issues facing humanity are but I reckon it's fair to say that the usage of gender pronouns or how people choose to dress or where they stick their bits and pieces is nowhere near the top of the list for either of us.

And god bless the manatees... guess that's more of a local issue for you in Florida, but all around the world species are disappearing and biodiversity is declining at an alrming rate.

https://safarisafricana.com/recently-extinct-animals/

Comment

Everything is offensive to everyone today. Also, kids spend way too much time on social media.

​​​

Comment

Working...
                      X