Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wild swimming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not quite warm enough here yet for me. Soon though. I prefer rivers over lakes myself.

Comment

I used to swim all the time in a lake when I was younger. These days it's the pool. I rarely go in beach water.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
        Tried to chase a few ducks but they had too much speed. Great way to start the day!
        I chased a duck once. It turned the tables and chased me back. Very aggressive, mean duck. I got out in time thankfully before it bit me with its nasty little beak.

That was the last and only time I ever chased a duck

Comment

Was terrified of how deep and open it was first few times I did it, still get the heebies now thinking about what’s underneath in the deep, dark. Otherwise though I love it - super calming, way better than bouncing back and forth in pool lanes.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
            Was terrified of how deep and open it was first few times I did it, still get the heebies now thinking about what’s underneath in the deep, dark. Otherwise though I love it - super calming, way better than bouncing back and forth in pool lanes.
            It's so deep and dark that one could conceivably do some butt stuff on you and you'd never even know what it was...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

It's so deep and dark that one could conceivably do some butt stuff on you and you'd never even know what it was...
              That happened to Anorak a few times for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Yeah that’s why I don’t wear trunks and swim backstroke, to tease the creatures lurking below.

Comment

Working...
                X