Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help: how should I respond to this email!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are LDBC emails

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Yeah I am waiting for all these vaccine recievers to grow another head, or something. Unfortunately for me I have to get the vaccine so i can do my inspections. I am only doing it for the family, my wife, and two dogs... My boys already are earning, but i have to have some regular income while our projects marinate... I am NOT looking forward to getting shot up on the 15th of this month.

Beer promise me something... after the second shot if I grow another head, will you shoot it off? I don't trust my wife's aim...
      Crap really? I got you buddy. It'll be like a mercy kill.

First that girls cat I had to bury now you.

Thanks a lot ****ing China

Should've hit the button back during Korea

Comment

Dick pics and credit card info obviously.
        Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Exactly.

It's usually men that say "howdy." Rarely hear a woman say that.

So Moosashi, go for it buddy.
          He does seem intrigued...

Comment

If you have a brain delete and ignore it. The entire idea is obviously a sham and nothing good could come of it. OBVIOUSLY!

Comment

You guys are idiots. I finally met up with her. Her name is Sergey (strange for a girls name but whatever). We have a beautiful dinner at a nice restaurant in Dallas. A lovely lady with a fine figure although her voice is kind of deep. She's convinced me to move to Kiev with her. I bought us first class plane tickets; we're off this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                You guys are idiots. I finally met up with her. Her name is Sergey (strange for a girls name but whatever). We have a beautiful dinner at a nice restaurant in Dallas. A lovely lady with a fine figure although her voice is kind of deep. She's convinced me to move to Kiev with her. I bought us first class plane tickets; we're off this weekend.
                Pics or you be fibbin'

Comment

One dinner and off to Kiev! Very logical and no harm could ever come of that!

Comment

Dont even reply mah guy. It could be a replay attack. Or a MITM trap.

Comment

Working...
                    X