Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help: how should I respond to this email!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    1 of 2 things could happen:

You end up with your end in a freezer.

Or

You bang a nice tranny boy.

Like I said before, you were a good man Moosashi.
    I don't know Beer...could be both: first the tranny bang bang then the chainsaw and freezer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      (I did not include the raunchy photos!)

Howdy!

My hands are shaking and I'm afraid to express my thoughts now. I find it difficult to answer how I found your address! I honestly can't figure it out! Something is happening to my head, although spring has not yet arrived! She's spinning ! I will be in a few days not far from your city! Therefore, I propose to meet on your terms (I am not against sex)! I don't care what they think of me in a strange city! I'm ready for any sex! I scream and want sex! The male half of humanity is turning into the third sex (transgender people, gays and maniacs)! Forgot about us! I want to embrace a strong and experienced man with very dirty thoughts! Believe it or not, I got an account on the site for intimate meetings without obligation!

Below I will leave a link to MY PERSONAL account it with photos and videos! You don't need to pay a cent to get registration! Please, after registration, do not get carried away with other girls - write to me! I can easily take any photos for you, but I don't have the time! Everything must be done quickly! I think it's okay if you show me your personal and hot photos!

Regards
      Krystyna
      I don't know this but something about how this was written... It does not sound like it was written by a female. I could not tell you why I think that...Haha Panda thinks similar lol.
      Last edited by billeau2; 03-06-2021, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Lol yea dark mode needs some tweaks still. I was using it for a minute & I couldn't see a few things. I switched back to ultra white mode til they figure out dark mode.
        I can read and see just about everything but I couldn't see what he wrote.

Comment

You should send her money.....lots of money.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

I don't know Beer...could be both: first the tranny bang bang then the chainsaw and freezer.
            First Moosashi gets the vaccine and now this v

Guy has 9 lives

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
              Anything that starts with ''howdy'' is a trap.
              Exactly.

It's usually men that say "howdy." Rarely hear a woman say that.

So Moosashi, go for it buddy.

Comment

Guy has 9 lives

Moosashi is like 183 years old. I think he saw Jack Johnson fight live.

He's already lived like 3 out of his 9 lives.

Comment

Guy has 9 lives
                  Yeah I am waiting for all these vaccine recievers to grow another head, or something. Unfortunately for me I have to get the vaccine so i can do my inspections. I am only doing it for the family, my wife, and two dogs... My boys already are earning, but i have to have some regular income while our projects marinate... I am NOT looking forward to getting shot up on the 15th of this month.

Beer promise me something... after the second shot if I grow another head, will you shoot it off? I don't trust my wife's aim...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                    You should send her money.....lots of money.
                    Rocky... You should ask him to send you lots of money that you will deliver to him errr her, and you will make sure everything is legit.

Comment

dont, its spam

Comment

Working...
                      X