Collapse
No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo mangler too much alcohol will ruin your body and cause you to die at an earlier age that you were gonna die without alcohol.

I started at 14 drinking a whole lot, stopped at 18 after my uncle died cause his body gave up on him due to drinking too much, he died a slow painful death in the hospital. Seeing him like that made me quit immediately I was going on the same road the way i was drinking like a man at such an early age.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
      Yo mangler too much alcohol will ruin your body and cause you to die at an earlier age that you were gonna die without alcohol.

I started at 14 drinking a whole lot, stopped at 18 after my uncle died cause his body gave up on him due to drinking too much, he died a slow painful death in the hospital. Seeing him like that made me quit immediately I was going on the same road the way i was drinking like a man at such an early age.
      I drank a lot this past weekend Kev. I'll be cuttin down next week homey. I ain't nothin like I used to be when I was a kid tho my ******. I know from HS to 22 I drank (and smoked) a few yrs off my life. I drink all the time now but it's only a few beers or a lil liquor when I do. I'm a mad lightweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
        I drank a lot this past weekend Kev. I'll be cuttin down next week homey. I ain't nothin like I used to be when I was a kid tho my ******. I know from HS to 22 I drank (and smoked) a few yrs off my life. I drink all the time now but it's only a few beers or a lil liquor when I do. I'm a mad lightweight.
        Yeah i'm shot and past prime, i only take on big money fights(drink at parties) and i take it easy for the UD at that(I just drink a couple of beers and i'm good). My punch resistance has gone to Ricky Hatton status(I get tipsy with about 5 beers).

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
          Yeah i'm shot and past prime, i only take on big money fights(drink at parties) and i take it easy for the UD at that(I just drink a couple of beers and i'm good). My punch resistance has gone to Ricky Hatton status(I get tipsy with about 5 beers).
          Good analogy homey. I can go all out if need be, but I don't have to. I get ****ed up quick. Bottles n cases last me a lot longer nowadays. Drinkin is a must when I'm gettin laid tho. It sets the mood just right. Got me me perfect love potions in Patron Silver and Paul Masson that they absolutely love to sip on before they get the Mang wang.

Comment

• Man this past week has been fun. Laziness is addictin tho. I hope I ain't got any presentations or interviews the next 2 days. I just wanna chill and do phone calls and paperwork. Tough jumpin right back into the trenches after a break.

Comment

• I need to shave. I ain't gonna feel like doin it in the mornin either. I'ma show up lookin all scraggly n ****. I better be able to keep to myself in the office. I actually need a haircut to. I been lettin myself go while I been chillin the last week not doin ****. And I still wanna get to fire somebody else. It's been a minute.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
                I need to shave. I ain't gonna feel like doin it in the mornin either. I'ma show up lookin all scraggly n ****. I better be able to keep to myself in the office. I actually need a haircut to. I been lettin myself go while I been chillin the last week not doin ****. And I still wanna get to fire somebody else. It's been a minute.
                Don't be a dick mang. We're in a depression. We don't need any more people being laid off.

Comment

• Originally posted by VictoriaBeckham View Post
                  Don't be a dick mang. We're in a depression. We don't need any more people being laid off.

Obviously I wouldn't can anybody without good reason Dap. I ain't got the authority to do that ****. I just mean if somebody ****s up, I want the satisfaction of cuttin out the dead weight myself instead of DM or asst DM doin it. I felt bad the 1st time I had to do it, but I had to do it a couple more times soon after and kinda enjoyed it.

Comment

• Work turned out to be a breeze today. A pleasant surprise. And I get anotha day to just chill in the office tomorrow wit no presentations or interviews. I'm gettin lucky, at and after work.

Comment

• Damn. I'm out of it. I need anotha drink.

Comment

Working...
                      X