No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
    Mangler and street bully....the shoot I did today almost made me bust a nut mid shoot.

Fine ass mexican chick in a tiny bikini FTW!!!

Bad attitude too...

:wank:
    That's tough homie. Mans best job.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
      Don't know homie. He has done it a few times.
      **** it then. Possibly cuz you a JMM fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
        **** it then. Possibly cuz you a JMM fan.
        That dude hates JMM with a passion and refers to him as a chinny queer. Lol. On another note, I don't drink that much. It seems like if I do I end up with a headache the next day. And plus living in the Mid West with this pollen in the air is a killer and it probably don't help where that's concerned. I never get headaches when I'm smoking dosia leaf. I'm level headed when I drink, but I know a lot of people that go crazy once they get a couple beers in them. I mean flipping out type crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceta View Post
          That dude hates JMM with a passion and refers to him as a chinny queer. Lol. On another note, I don't drink that much. It seems like if I do I end up with a headache the next day. And plus living in the Mid West with this pollen in the air is a killer and it probably don't help where that's concerned. I never get headaches when I'm smoking dosia leaf. I'm level headed when I drink, but I know a lot of people that go crazy once they get a couple beers in them. I mean flipping out type crazy.
          Keep it mellow Ice. I rarely go all out on a weekday, just a few brews or a lil vodka. Long as you don't overdue it, you oughta be able to drink every nite. I fell off blazin. I still do here n there on occasion, but **** ain't my steez no more. It just makes me tired and lazy. And I don't trust none of the ******s round here I could get the **** from.

Comment

Keep it mellow Ice. I rarely go all out on a weekday, just a few brews or a lil vodka. Long as you don't overdue it, you oughta be able to drink every nite. I fell off blazin. I still do here n there on occasion, but **** ain't my steez no more. It just makes me tired and lazy. And I don't trust none of the ******s round here I could get the **** from.
            I was actually a pretty heavy drinker in my early twenties. I drank Hennessy before the price went up on it due to the financial melt down along with Miller High Life. But I do most of my drinking on the weekends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceta View Post
              I was actually a pretty heavy drinker in my early twenties. I drank Hennessy before the price went up on it due to the financial melt down along with Miller High Life. But I do most of my drinking on the weekends.
              Anotha Yak man. Props. I don't buy it all the time cuz it's expensive, but it's the drank of all dranks. And My work schedule of late limits ***** availability to weekends mostly, so I do the bulk of my drinkin on Friday and Saturday. I get buck wild on them nites.

Comment

Natural Light - $14 30 pk

The smooth pilsner wit all natural ingredients.

12 Fl oz
                95 calories
                carbs 3.2 grams
                protein .7 grams
                alcohol 4.2 %

Cheap, nostalgic, and pretty healthy, or as healthy as beer can be. I luv drinkin this ****.

Natty Light <33

I basically drank only this all through high school, and now in college the main beer at parties is keystone light. wtf is with that?

But i always have a case of natty in my room for chillin

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  Natty Light <33

I basically drank only this all through high school, and now in college the main beer at parties is keystone light. wtf is with that?

But i always have a case of natty in my room for chillin
                  Natty was the beer in high school BITD when in as a kid. Then, **** was $9.49 for a 24 pk. And I used to drink Natty Ice back then. Switched to lite as I got older. when i want good alcohol, I drink liquor. Natty is too damn convenient tho. So cheap, I can't resist. 211 too. I might empty the change in my car doors to get a couple. I remember Keystone, but ain't drank it since high school.

Comment

Natty was the beer in high school BITD when in as a kid. Then, **** was $9.49 for a 24 pk. And I used to drink Natty Ice back then. Switched to lite as I got older. when i want good alcohol, I drink liquor. Natty is too damn convenient tho. So cheap, I can't resist. 211 too. I might empty the change in my car doors to get a couple. I remember Keystone, but ain't drank it since high school.
                    Natty ice is good to get ****ed up, but it tastes like straight piss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                      Natty ice is good to get ****ed up, but it tastes like straight piss.
                      We used to strictly bong it homey. No drinkin.

Comment

Working...
                      X