Collapse
No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helluva weekend. And a helluva nite tonite too.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
      Helluva weekend. And a helluva nite tonite too.
      You're like, the Don Corleone of this Lounge.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        You're like, the Don Corleone of this Lounge.
        Ah Run, wasup ******? Thanx large for that, but you got seniority big dawg. I just might catch up 1 day homey.

Comment

• Wit school out for 3 months, who the **** wanted to go to camp as a kid anyway? **** is wack. The man just did em a favor.

Comment

• Motherfuck rock music. Can't stand that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
              Motherfuck rock music. Can't stand that ****.

Tut tut Mang, this is how god intended music to be.......... Sorry i mean Satan.

Comment

• Manglah the mothafcukin Stranglah

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  Manglah the mothafcukin Stranglah
                  Pretty Boy 32, i bet over the last 48 hrs the 2 members to be on here the most would be me and you lol.

Comment

• Anotha day off, anotha tight nite, anotha day off tomorrow. I luv this ****. Now, more alcohol.

Comment

• I got 1 more day to chill and **** around. I'm sweatin goin back to the office on Thursday. I'ma jump into some ****, and watch me get stuck doin interviews n ****. This the bad thing about sabbaticals. Once the laziness sets in it's hard to dead that ****. I been havin too much fun this past week for it to end nicely. I gotta go out to eat tomorrow. I'm livin up my last day off. And I gotta get some more Goose.

Comment

Working...
                      X