Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Barrack H Obama?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While these conspiracy theories are quite interesting, why is it that none of them seems to be solved?

Millions of people sitting around doing nothing about it?

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
      I'm not that lucky.

I have to put up with "skeptics' like you don't I?
      Well sorry if I don't accept everything that's fed to me or am too gullible to ask questions about insensible material. Excuse me if I'm a little weary about people that "run the world" but that cannot be identified or known. And that millions know about their supposed secret plans from youtube video's warning us of their "elite status".

Comment

Originally posted by Don Corleone View Post
        Well sorry if I don't accept everything that's fed to me or am too gullible to ask questions about insensible material. Excuse me if I'm a little weary about people that "run the world" but that cannot be identified or known. And that millions know about their supposed secret plans from youtube video's warning us of their "elite status".
        Youtube is a great tool for it. But like i said, its well documented if you have the will to read the material.

The controllers are identified and known but because they operate in the shadows, wield power through political puppets, and control the content of the news media, they manage to deflect most of the attention from themselves.

Comment

Youtube is a great tool for it. But like i said, its well documented if you have the will to read the material.
          Yes...you and youtube are both tools and make it known to the "sheeple" that little old bald men want to control our lives.

The controllers are identified and known but because they operate in the shadows, wield power through political puppets, and control the content of the news media, they manage to deflect most of the attention from themselves.
          That's a bummer. All that money and "power" and they still can't keep their identity secret from you. Again...you're a special boy aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Don Corleone View Post
            Yes...you and youtube are both tools and make it known to the "sheeple" that little old bald men want to control our lives.

That's a bummer. All that money and "power" and they still can't keep their identity secret from you. Again...you're a special boy aren't you?
            This oughta get you started.

As for the bold. Come on man. Show some class. I though we were talking like adults here.

http://www.salon.com/books/review/20...14/superclass/

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              Easier said than done.

A birth certificate is a unique document showing the hand and footprints of a baby and they can't be copied. Do you still have your certificate?

My mom lost mine when I was a boy.

Hardly a unique matter I can't even prove I'm a citizen here.
              actually you can easily get a birth certificate lol where do you get this info from???? Quit your lying on here Birth certificates are easy to obtain at your county clerk's office.

Comment

Originally posted by Concrete Punch View Post
                actually you can easily get a birth certificate lol where do you get this info from???? Quit your lying on here Birth certificates are easy to obtain at your county clerk's office.
                WTF no they aren't. You can't just show up and get a ****ing copy of your original birth certificate. Doesn't work like that man.

You have to go through massive red tape.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Jon Stewart Eviscerates The 'Birther' Movement

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
                  The Born Identity
                  www.thedailyshow.com
                  Daily Show
                  Full Episodes
                  Political HumorJoke of the Day

Comment

Working...
                  X