No announcement yet.

Who is Barrack H Obama?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Barrack H Obama?

If you guys look into the origin of Barrack, you'll quickly find out that it is a pretty damn big mystery.

He cannot provide a birth certificate. He attempted to put one on his website, which was quickly proved to be fake... There is substantial evidence to prove that he was not born in the US and was actually named Barry Soetoro

This is some crazy ****. And one last thing... People have done research and there is no record of a Barrack H. Obama or his mother ever being in a Hawaii hospital.

Maybe Jack D. Ripper can provide some interesting articles on this. It is fairly new to me.

One last note... Barrack is paying three different law firms 800,000 dollars to defend 42 different cases with regards to his citizenship. Why not just produce the document?

Originally posted by fallenloki View Post
    Why not just produce the document?
    Easier said than done.

A birth certificate is a unique document showing the hand and footprints of a baby and they can't be copied. Do you still have your certificate?

My mom lost mine when I was a boy.

Hardly a unique matter I can't even prove I'm a citizen here.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Nobody here can prove their identity without one.

A Social Security number means nothing even if it's tattoed on your forearm and you can read it backwards under gun fire. Doesn't prove anything.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Turns out he's actually OJ Simpson with plastic surgery and a **** enlargement. It's only a matter of time before he reveals his true identity as Malajh Rahar, the evil warlock who almost crushed India before me and Kaynan stopped his powers using our devious magic.

This thread is now officially the thank you thread to me and Kay for our deeds.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          Easier said than done.

A birth certificate is a unique document showing the hand and footprints of a baby and they can't be copied. Do you still have your certificate?

My mom lost mine when I was a boy.

Hardly a unique matter I can't even prove I'm a citizen here.
          I've still got mine. It's in perfect condition.

Comment

Originally posted by fallenloki View Post
            I've still got mine. It's in perfect condition.
            Well you're 1 in 1 million.................Literally. .

Comment

Who is Barack Obama?

I'll tell you who.

He's a product of the Ford Foundation who was given everything by his elite backers, was recruited by the Trilateral Commission to run for president and is controlled by Zbignew Brzezinsky.

He never won a contested elected office. When he ran for Senate his opponents were always eliminated by well timed scandals.

He is probably not even a U.S citizen and the man is the biggest liar since Bill Clinton.

Thats the abridged version.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
                Thats the abridged version.
                And I think that if you believe that you should jump off Abridge.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  Nobody here can prove their identity without one.

A Social Security number means nothing even if it's tattoed on your forearm and you can read it backwards under gun fire. Doesn't prove anything.
                  Actually, a SS# reveals a lot more than we're led to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                    Actually, a SS# reveals a lot more than we're led to believe.
                    Well it does but you know what I mean......

In a mistaken/stolen identity case it does little to make distinctions.

People's digits get stolen all of the time and sold.

Comment

Working...
                    X